Help please

Cokroach

Look in the config if you want that behaviour completely turned off. The config is well documented, so it shouldn't be too much of a problem.

If you want to change back into your normal form, use [ and ] to go through the list. Press Enter to actually change back.

Single player?

Go to: %appdata% -> .technic -> modpacks -> attack-of-the-bteam -> config ->Morph.cfg . And seaqrch there for an option to turn it off (i am searching for it)

And if you want to change back to your self after you changed in the mob (its kind of cool when ur a bat you can just fly around) You press the "~" Button (next to the 1 ) And move your mouse up to change into your self.

Look in the config if you want that behaviour completely turned off. The config is well documented, so it shouldn't be too much of a problem.

If you want to change back into your normal form, use [ and ] to go through the list. Press Enter to actually change back.

Thanks! i did not know about the "[ ]" Now i am finely a bat again!

Go to where you have the game installed. For me, that's C:Users*computer name here*AppDataRoaming.technic, but it could be different for you.

Open the modpacks folder, and from there open Attack-of-the-bteam > config > morph.cfg