Game crashing

Kuri27

My game had been running fine until yesterday, whenever I would move around it started stuttering every couple of minutes until I restarted the whole client. Then today it was playing fine, I went caving and now the game keeps freezing up and I have to restart it. Once I get in the game it'll run for a minute then freeze again. Anyone have any ideas why this is happening and how I could fix it?

I have the same experiance... Are you playing on a server? if your in singleplayer try playing it offline. If your in multiplayer quit the game, enter the technic client and select the cog/settings in the top right corner. There you will see the Memory Bar. select that and nudge it up to 1 - 3 G and you will be fine

CAUTION: PUTTING THE GIG ANY HIGHER MAY RESULT IN JAVA CRASHES!

I have the same experiance... Are you playing on a server? if your in singleplayer try playing it offline. If your in multiplayer quit the game, enter the technic client and select the cog/settings in the top right corner. There you will see the Memory Bar. select that and nudge it up to 1 - 3 G and you will be fine

CAUTION: PUTTING THE GIG ANY HIGHER MAY RESULT IN JAVA CRASHES!

I changed it to 5gb and it's still crashing. How do I run it in offline mode?