[AotBT 1.0.8] Enderverse [PvE][20 slots][Whitelist]Nothing Removed

Care to Join us on a B-Team server then hop on over to Enderworld.enjin.com and apply to be whitelisted and get the server info.

Also check out Coffee_nutz Grinder Modpack and vote all with us...

Yet again that webaddress is Enderworld.enjin.com

It's a small community that works to get along, white listed, economy based, team based, fun based. 

We have a Ventrilo server that everyone hangs out.

And yes I could make this post bigger but the goal is to find a few people more people to join us. Limited sitting of 20 more players allowed before we close the app doors.

You get access to the Main Server "Coffee_Nutz Grinder" and the "B-Team Server" and any other server we bring up and down all for just building with us and joining. :)

So lets see who wants to join us.

Why did we open the doors.... Well life stepped in the way and normally we run at 30-40 peoples but recently dropped to 10 and it's getting lonely. 

Coffee_nutz out

Edited by Coffee_Nutz

Care to Join us on a B-Team server then hope on over to Enderworld.enjin.com and apply to be whitelisted and get the server info.

Also check out Coffee_nutz Grinder Modpack and vote all with us...

Yet again that webaddress is Enderworld.enjin.com

It's a small comminuty thats gets along, whitelisted, economy based, team based, fun based. 

We have a Ventrilo server that everyone hangs out on.

And yes I could make this post bigger but the goal is to find a few people more people to join us. Limited sitting of 20 more players allowed before we close the app doors.

You get access to the Main Server Coffee_Nutz Grinder and the B-Team Server and any other server we bring up and down all for just building with us and joining. :)

So lets see who wants to join us.

Why did we open the doors.... Well life stepped in the way and normally we run at 30-40 peoples but recently dropped to 10 and it's getting lonely. 

Coffee_nutz out

Please note that per the rules, you are REQUIRED to list the IP in your server post.

Please note that per the rules, you are REQUIRED to list the IP in your server

Yes and it is listed... at my website. Which they have to go to in order to sign-up for being white-listed. It's on the front page of my website.Other then the rules stating this please(all ignorance a side, I'm merely curious) why I must place a I.P. addy here. Considering the fact it does them no good until they go to my site to register to be on my server?

The main reason I didn't release a lot of info has to do with the crowd I want to draw attention to. If anyone follows they are truely curios as to my server. And tend to be of higher graded personalities... 

If I really "have to" I'll post my IP addy here...

Also as of right now i'm only allowing 3 more player and then I'll close the post and doors again. 

And I do believe the term "guideline" doesn't mean "rules".

Edited by Coffee_Nutz

IGN: trav478

Hi I am looking for a nice whitelisted server to play on, I am fed up with Large public AOTBT servers, there is just to much lag and crash es and setbacks and ect.  Anyways I was just about to be a moderator an a public server called business B-team server and I bailed at last second due to the server needing to restart and me losing my entire home base completely and then the server kept continuously crashing.  All I am looking for is a mature group of people who want to play, joke, and just have fun on a controlled server I am fine with getting pranked and pulling little pranks and the witching on the modpack sounds fun to get in to but I never had a chance to start since the public servers are all PvE . 

Here

contact me @

[email protected]

I use Skype and team speak

and my username is

EndlessBladez

BTW I also do YT so I might post some vids on the server sometimes if I can get fraps to work again   

Edited by Endless Bladez(trav478)

Heya My IGN Is ALD0003 My age Is 14 (and a half) will i be active? yep. Country? Australia mate :P . Why I want to join? well ive been watching generikb play and i find it really interesting plus it just gets lonely on singleplayer on attack of the b team doesnt it?. i would not steal grief or murder i might troll but only if i get a good idea and the trolls would never hurt anyone unless it includes moving a mob spawner into someones base. if you think i have greifed or stolen anything at all i am willing to be banned without answering back the staff. as long as there is proof. thanks please get back to me and thanks.

i'd like to join because many servers i go on do not let me build to my greatest extent and many other's take them down. if you add me i would be a great builder in the community. honestly i agree with endless i to have once been about to be admin but the restart happened and my proof of being a good help vanished. and i love real nice pranks. please add me. my in game name is crusader_x if i get in just try and add me on skype: crusader1121

Edited by crusader_x

I would love to join your server because the last one i went on i learned a lot about the mop pack and it went down so i would love to put my knowledge and skills to good use somewhere and do something that will look good and be cool. My ingame name in candycool1234 and my skype is candykewl