[1.0.12a] Skyreach Network [Dedicated Machine] [NO LAG] [Towny PVE/Survival] [Factions PVP] [Minigames] [50 Slots] [Teamspeak] [Great Community]

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lots of changes and new stuff this week. Multiverse, mv portals, multiinv, and yes Factions, have all been added to the server.

Factions will be in its own world completely separate from our normal Towny world. This way you have a choice between the Towny world or our more Pvp oriented Factions.world.

Note: Factions is still under construction, Eta 4/29

Random warps added to the Towny and Factions worlds, Skyblock has been added to the Minigames world, and game tokens can now be found randomly in treasure chests!

Creative world construction will begin soon!

Edited by Chad Waters

Jpicasso, unfortunately as we explained in game, staff does not interact with players on a survival basis, and as explained you were a victim of Witchery.

Join our growing community, Server record of 35 on yesterday! Come start a Town or Faction of your own and find out why our Players love Skyreach.

So perhaps I should backtrack my complaint.

I think your server does say PvP, but none in some zones.

With witchery enabled, on a public server, this type of stuff should be expected.

I got what I paid for.  :)

I'm not going to tell you how to run your business, the size of the map and large number of players

and no lag whatsoever was impressive.

Cheers.

Edited by JPicasso

Announcements

• Anything claiming to be official Technic servers are not allowed here, for obvious reasons