[1.0.10] [PvP/PvE] [no whitelist] [Keep Inventory/XP] [Towny(Soonish)] [Mob griefing off] [few items banned]

That0neGuy

Server rules first, because I like to get straight to the point.

- use common sense.

- no griefing/trolling.

Thank you for your time,random user.

Players who Like working together to accomplish things are very welcome here!

*Please read this*

We're also currently looking for moderators, but please don't expect to be modded as soon as you join, I'd like to see you helping the community a little before I even think about it. There are only three ranks (Owner excluded) currently, Member, Mod, and Admin. You begin the game as a Member, and other ranks will come to you as you become trusted and liked by the majority of other players. VIP will become available once I set up a website, pricing will be just a minimum of $2.00 every donor will receive the same things, I don't plan on making tiers for payment that may make it seem unfair to other players.(If you understood that last part good for you because I don't)

SCREENSHOTS

Spawn area (Still unfinished.)

xI9FGld.png

Spawn area from a different angle (The light shines when a player spawns into the server, re-spawns after death, or uses the /spawn command.)

0WR9Q8s.jpg

Squid

zevrVd9.png

Banned Items go here:

The list of items includes

- Electric Staff

- Capsules/Capsule Stations

- The item simply known as "Bag" (Please note that Backpacks, Knapsacks, and the colored backpacks are still useable)

That concludes our list. for now...

The server does not yet have a name, here's the IP:

69.175.65.137 The server IP has been restored to normal

Edit: it's no longer towny that we are using, we have switched to Factions.

Edited by That0neGuy

• 2 weeks later...

The server as of right now is DOWN due to a miscommunication with our server host, there is no chance of data recovery at this point but I will do my best to restore the servers plguins to the original state. The server may be down for a few more days while I sort it out.

This looks very interesting i cant wait to play on this server :) and is it 24/7 and if not when will it be on?

The server is currently down, it will be a 24/7 server. it will be back up and the plugins will be restored to the best of our ability.

Hello, I really liked playing on your server, but no one had permission to use lava buckets. The Tinkers Construct mod requires the use of lava buckets to use the smeltery which is a really big part of the mod. Do you think it would be possible to allow lava bucket placement when you get the server back up? Hope the server comes back soon! :)

Hello, I really liked playing on your server, but no one had permission to use lava buckets. The Tinkers Construct mod requires the use of lava buckets to use the smeltery which is a really big part of the mod. Do you think it would be possible to allow lava bucket placement when you get the server back up? Hope the server comes back soon! :)

I'm going to be working on the server very soon.

I noticed you were orgianally advertiseing you were going to use towny.

why did you decide to remove and go with factions? Towny can be a pain to setup. but it protects all the modded blocks better and is more configurable.

factions really isn't as versatile.

what I like about towny, is you can do per plot permissions. or per town permissions.

With factions, you pretty much can only do Per faction permissions. there both fun. But if you going to go with  one or the other, I would highly recommend considering towny.