[1.0.8] Showdown [PvE][10 slots][Whitelist][All mods available][18+]

Welcome to the Showdown server!

We're not accepting any applications at the moment.

• Server description:

The Showdown server is small and friendly server with only 10 slots and a white-list, so that everything stays nice and familiar. It's a "vanilla" server, that means no mods besides the ones already included in the modpack are running on this server. The intention is to create a server like the one where all the well known youtubers are playing on. So if you like to share your creations with the community and play in peace without the risk of getting griefed then this might be the server for you. 

• Server rules:
  • No griefing/stealing
  • No PvP. PvP is turned on, and you can still attack other players or use the witchery mod if the other player agrees. 
  • No pranks that result in any damage for the pranked player. 
  • No big buildings at the spawn. It's perfectly fine to build a safe house or a little shop there but don't go over the top.
  • Be 18+

I don't want rules for everything and I think a mature community doesn't need that much rules so just be a person that other people want to play with. If you can't play like that you'll get banned in no time with no chance to return.

• Application:

IGN:

Why do you want to join the server and what are you going to do there?:

I encourage you to put some effort in answering the last question. One short sentence won't be enough.

• The server:

IP: 5.62.113.175:25565

RAM: 10240 MB

Uptime: 24/7 

Edited by punched997

IGN: qlimax5000

Age: 16 (I know, I know... I'm not 18 but i'm very mature and speaks perfect english)

Why do you want to join the server and what are you going to do there?: Well, i just got AOTBT and i don't just wanna play singleplayer so i applied for this server because i don't want any of those raid/griefing servers, i just wanted a small server with a whitelist. I know that you said 18+ only but i really want to play multiplayer and this server seems perfect. It's even in Germany and i'm from Denmark so i'll not have too much lag. (Hopefully)

As for what i'll be doing i'm not really sure, i guess i'll see what the pack has to offer :)

IGN: penguin46

Why do you want to join the server and what are you going to do there?: I've read over your post, and it seems like the kind of server I want to be a part of. I am a mature player and I understand the type of community you want on this server. I think I would suit a community where players trust each other and can have fun with each other. I don't think you want PVP in it's traditional sense, you want to be able to have fun with pranks and the like, and to be mischievous but not malicious on a server where to you can feel at ease because you know how people are going to act. This is the kind of server I've been looking for for quite a while. I hope to play Attack of the B-Team, with a group of people that i hope i will get to know and trust, and have fun.

Edited by penguin46

IGN: henros

Why do you want to join:

I would love to be a part of a serious server that doesn't grief or destroy others buildings or creations. I am familiar with AOTBT and have put some hours into the mods to understand the basics. I'm tired of non-whitlist servers with all the chaos and spawnkillers. Let's create something nice together and build a great server community. 

Edited by henros

Ign: foorganders

Why do you want to join: I've been playing quite abit of AOTBT, and It's really fun, but i want to be able to play it with other people. This seems like the type of community that I want to join. the last server i was on was run by a group of 12 year olds who had too much time and money on there hands, that server reset there map and it really annoyed me. I want to play on a server where I can feel like a part of the community, and I think that's what I'll get on this server.

Ign: foorganders

Why do you want to join: I've been playing quite abit of AOTBT, and It's really fun, but i want to be able to play it with other people. This seems like the type of community that I want to join. the last server i was on was run by a group of 12 year olds who had too much time and money on there hands, that server reset there map and it really annoyed me. I want to play on a server where I can feel like a part of the community, and I think that's what I'll get on this server.

You've been added to the white-list. 

Enjoy your stay.

IGN: MrGoche (G-oo-sh-A)

Why do i want to join. I have been playing AOTBT for a while now. The server I've been playing on has gotten overrun, as a result it crashes a lot and the griefing is there despite having protection. Ill probably still play there , however i want a place where i can build without it being destroyed. I love playing with others and showing off my creations, and this is my favorite mod pack to do that on. I also like to help people as that's what i usually end up doing on that server and its fun. 

IGN: MrGoche (G-oo-sh-A)

Why do i want to join. I have been playing AOTBT for a while now. The server I've been playing on has gotten overrun, as a result it crashes a lot and the griefing is there despite having protection. Ill probably still play there , however i want a place where i can build without it being destroyed. I love playing with others and showing off my creations, and this is my favorite mod pack to do that on. I also like to help people as that's what i usually end up doing on that server and its fun. 

Welcome to the server, MrGoche!

Enjoy your stay. 

I'm accepting five more applications.

IGN DoctorofDipping

Age 24

Why i Want to join... I'm a bit tired of playing on a server that requires me to fly 10k blocks just to not get griefed... always wanted a minecrack Esq server where i can collaborate with those i play with. I love building but on single player i never really find the motivation to build when its just me seeing it but with others who i can trust to come by and see and hangout in my buildings and homes i think i will be able to find that motivation as i said im 24, im engaged, and working full time which tends to mean I'm a bit more mature than the average Minecraft user,

IGN DoctorofDipping

Age 24

Why i Want to join... I'm a bit tired of playing on a server that requires me to fly 10k blocks just to not get griefed... always wanted a minecrack Esq server where i can collaborate with those i play with. I love building but on single player i never really find the motivation to build when its just me seeing it but with others who i can trust to come by and see and hangout in my buildings and homes i think i will be able to find that motivation as i said im 24, im engaged, and working full time which tends to mean I'm a bit more mature than the average Minecraft user,

I've added you to the white-list. 

Enjoy your stay.

IGN: soldaat285

Why do you want to join the server and what are you going to do there?:

I'd wish to join the server because I enjoy this modpack, it's by far the most fun modpack I've played so far but it's get a tad boring when playing this in singleplayer by yourself, I usually end up just using toomanyitems then, which is why I'd like to play on a server, but not just any server, I prefer servers with a whitelist so not just any kid can join and grief everything you've worked so hard on. I'd also like getting more experience with the mod by working together with other players, because as of now, I have little to no experience with most of the mods. What I'm planning on doing on the server is basically experimenting with the mod, together with other players, and of course have fun with the other players. 

Edited by soldaat285

IGN: starboy912

Why do you want to join the server and what are you going to do there?: I have been browsing many servers to play this modpack on and im looking for a mature server where i still can have fun and play with the community. This server looks like it would be perfect for me. Im very good at the mods because ive been playing minecraft ever since 1.8. I have experimented with this mod pack and i think im getting a pretty good grasp of the mod pack. One thing i think i have that is a attribute is the experience i have with mods. i think i could help most problems people are having. I hope i can play on this server and just have a amazing time with the community.

IGN: MiningKK

Why do you want to join the server and what are you going to do there?: Look, I know I am only 15 but just hear me out. I honestly think age does not matter, it is the maturity of the player. Because of the fact that I am a mature and fun person to play with I should be allowed to come onto your server. If you want proof of my maturity I am available for a skype chat anytime, also if you need anything else from me I would be glad to provide it to you.

Thank you for reading my application for your server and have a good day!

-MiningKK 

IGN: djliam1

why do you want to join the server and what are you going to do there: i wanna join the server cuz i need a server that dont shut down all the time and takes the along time to put it back up and im gna be building on the server and hopefully help other people out with there builds if they need help  

IGN: Dreadnik

Why do you want to join the server and what are you going to do there?: I want a whitelisted Attack of the B-Team server, ive been looking for one for quite a bit and i just want to have fun with everyone online. i do not mind "adult" language as i have heard it all my life, so feel free to talk however you want around me (ps:) i was wondering if you mind if me and a friend (RusticDusty) that is applying can record and livestream some of the things done on the server.

Edited by Dreadnik653

IGN: menoemo22

Why do you want to join the server and what are you going to do there:

I want to join this whitelisted server so I can play on a server where I can play with other friendly people and not have to worry about people raiding or pvping me. I would also like to be able to experience all of the modpack to it's fullest extent and be able to play whenever I want. Single player is just not as much fun :D. I love collaborating with other players as well as learning from them.  I really hope to find a good server I can call home and enjoy my stay at and I really hope this is the one. Thanks for reading my application and I hope to see everyone in game soon!

Heya, I'm posting for my boyfriend who wishes to apply as well. He's been having computer problems so he asked me if I can apply for him. Thanks in advance =D

​IGN: urhippy (mine) Saeyah (boyfriend's)

Age: We're both over 20 but we both hate saying exactly how much over...  hur;;

Why do you want to join the server and what are you going to do there?: We've been looking for an AOTBT server that provides a friendly atmosphere to play in. After a bunch of mixed results and our last 'main' server randomly resetting our entire builds, we decided to go back and find a new server to join. We both are builders and we plan to play and build quietly on the server if allowed. We're both friendly to talk to and we'd love to have fun with other people. Hope to see you all on the server =]

We've hit the slot limit and won't accept further applications. Thank you for your interest and your applications. 

We might open up some more slots in the future, but don't count on it. 

Please don't write any applications in the meantime as I probably won't read them.

Thank you.

Hello, my irl name is nicky fieu im male not female.

Im 16 years old (i cnow 18+ but why is that a problem im pro so pleas ad my)

i want to build nice things on this server, have fun whit peopel on the server and help them.

oh and my minecraft name is inesdaniel

Edited by jantjefieu

IGN: Jojje212

Why do you want to join the server and what are you going to do there?: I am a friend of RusticDusty and Dreadnik and I heard they said this server is good! I't would be my pleasure to join! I'd also like to meet new people and since you have pretty strong controll over who you pick, I believe you have only chosed the best people to join the server. Thank you!

Regards

• 3 weeks later...

IGN: kalamarii0_0

Why do you want to join the server and what are you going to do there?: well the last white list server i was part of just keeps going down due to server hosting problems and i am in the search of a new one, as far as what i will do? i plan on building a flying base and opening a t-construct shop. as well as climbing the tech tree this mod pack has to offer

• 1 month later...