Disabling Waterfall sounds?

Rezeero_

Is it possible to disable the mod that creates the sounds for waterfalls, without disabling anything else? I personally find them quite loud and fairly annoying, especially since removing the waterfall still leaves the sound. It's not a big deal if it can't be done, but any help regarding this would be appreciated.

In my own thread I had the same issue and got it fixed by doing a couple of steps:

So in the Weathermod modpack there's a resources folder which has waterfall.ogg in it. I tried renaming it, which caused, when loading my savegame, minecraft to crash. So I tried replacing the default waterfall.ogg with a dummy version which has no sound and that fixed it.

So basically:

1. Open the Weathermod modpack (it should be under Appdata/Roaming/.technic/modpacks/attack-of-the-bteam/mods/Weathermod(version number)
2. Navigate to assets/weathermod/sound
3. Replace waterfall.ogg with a dummy waterfall.ogg (which has no sound) and voila!

You can create a dummy .ogg file by just opening the sound recorder; clicking start and stop after a second and then saving it as waterfall.wma after which you can google a converter and download the .ogg file!

Thanks you guys! This is really so much better!

Here's the thread in it's whole: '?do=embed' frameborder='0' data-embedContent>>