Strange Mobs

Bongchoy

Here's something I'm wondering. I've been running into some strange mobs in my world. I don't know what they are and I'm wondering if anyone else has run into them as well. They all have the name entity.Creature.name and when I attack them they just sit there and look at me. I could swear that one of them is supposed to be a Pikachu and there's another that looks like a Squirtle. I even ran across a "Pikachu" attacking a zombie at one point and it won. What they look like to me are some sort of pre-release mob models.... and a couple pokemon attempts.... So far I've found what seems to be a zombie, a cow, a pig, an enderman, a slime, and then the Squirtle and Pikachu. I have no idea what they are but once you kill one you get the ability to morph into them. I'd post some pictures but I don't see a way to directly post pictures to a thread. I just wanted to know if anyone else has seen these weird mobs other than me...

I was wondering about them. You can catch them in safarit nets too. I plan on trying them out with minefactory's autospawner since enderman seem to be pretty rare. They also appear even when the world is set to peaceful, both the dancing enderman (seriously, watch it walk) and the disco zombie (watch it's head move around). Btw, those aren't official names, it's just what I've been calling them.

Edit: Yup, it's the Darwin mod. Should be interesting to mess around with

Edited by AlmostAnne

I was wondering about them. You can catch them in safarit nets too. I plan on trying them out with minefactory's autospawner since enderman seem to be pretty rare. They also appear even when the world is set to peaceful, both the dancing enderman (seriously, watch it walk) and the disco zombie (watch it's head move around). Btw, those aren't official names, it's just what I've been calling them.

Edit: Yup, it's the Darwin mod. Should be interesting to mess around with

Haha. the dancing enderman. I like that name. I have seen them walk around. I laughed my head off the first time I saw it. It's like he's spazzing out. It reminded me of that family guy episode where they meet Kermit the frog in the parking complex and he runs off.