Energy Manipulation ID list please?

axius27

I'm a huge fan of the Energy Condenser in EE2, so when it became outdated I started using the Energy Manipulation mod, which pretty much adds it back into the game, along with a storage unit, a battery and a flying ring (yay). I added this mod to Attack of the B-Team to help speed things along but most of the ores and woods and dirt etc. are not included in the config file. Can anyone make me a proper list of how much Energy Value (EV) each block has? I would do it myself but there are over 1600 blocks and items in this modpack, and I don't have the time to sieve through them all (plus a good chunk of them are machines and I don't want to be too cheaty). Anyone willing to help?

Config download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/r50wr9x5u6674t7/EMEV.cfg

Mod link: http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1866335-164162152147-energy-manipulation-1110-stable/

~~~EDIT~~~

Due to the amount of IDs that need to be done I've come up with a better question. If you have set up a energy manipulation config file for a mod in Attack of the B-Team (or any mod actually), can you send it to me please? I will compile it all into 1 config file and post it here and send a copy to the modder.

Edited by axius27

I would help you, but there's over 1600 blocks and items in this modpack, and I don't have the time to sieve through them all since I'm not using the mod.

HOWEVER, I've got midterm break coming up, and if you're willing to pay me, oh... 50 Eurocents per item, I would be very motivated to help you out.

Alternatively, go ask in the mod's thread?

Edited by Melfice

I would help you, but there's over 1600 blocks and items in this modpack, and I don't have the time to sieve through them all since I'm not using the mod.

HOWEVER, I've got midterm break coming up, and if you're willing to pay me, oh... 50 Eurocents per item, I would be very motivated to help you out.

Alternatively, go ask in the mod's thread?

I did the math. At maximum that would cost €980, or, as I'm Australian, $1,500.02. Believe it or not, I don't have that kind of money (at least, not until I finish the book I'm writing). As nice as the offer is, I'm afraid I'll have to turn it down.

Enjoy you midterm by NOT fixing mods and actually playing with them.

Anyway, I think the YogCraft configuration my help a bit, I'll just have to continually poke it to allow for tinkers and Galacticraft over the next 12 weeks or so. (I can't even remember life without Minecraft =D [in all seriousness, I literally can't, or remember a good chunk of growing up. It was mostly bullying anyway so no tears wasted]). I could use some help though...

Edited by axius27

Well done for not blowing up on me. Kudos for that.

But can I ask you something?
What makes you think people are going to be motivated into doing this when you yourself can't be arsed to do it since it's a lot of work?

The intrinsic motivation is extremely low.

Well done for not blowing up on me. Kudos for that.

But can I ask you something?

What makes you think people are going to be motivated into doing this when you yourself can't be arsed to do it since it's a lot of work?

The intrinsic motivation is extremely low.

Good point.

Here's a better way to ask: If you have set up a energy manipulation config file for a mod in Attack of the B-Team (or any mod actually), can you send it to me please? (Internal names only please, I don't want to adjust the IDs because of mod conflicts

Edited by axius27