Attack Of the B- Team group server

My name is OriginalDragon8, I am 28 years old and have started playing Attack Of the B-team the moment BDouble100 and GenerikB put the link in their videos. I am looking for a server to play on, make some friends, and have a few good laughs, while learning the ends and outs of this mod. Please respond and let me join your server.

I have been playing with some friends. on my personal server. I can turn it on when you want basicly (unless i am playing bf4 at the time XD)

I am 22years old and some english dudes that are 20 years old.

Anyway its a private server but feel free to contact me to have a look around ;)

(from the Netherlands )

or pm me on here. ;)

Edited by arriej

My name is OriginalDragon8, I am 28 years old and have started playing Attack Of the B-team the moment BDouble100 and GenerikB put the link in their videos. I am looking for a server to play on, make some friends, and have a few good laughs, while learning the ends and outs of this mod. Please respond and let me join your server.

i have a new small server with about 5 active players, all over the age of 21 and it runs 24/7. We are looking for a couple more mature players to join us to help build the server up a bit but also have fun doing stuff on their own. If you are interested i could send ya the info :-)