I became a skeleton...What now

PkGamer

To make things short I didnt play minecraft for a long while.

I just spawned in a new world and got some wood.Before I know it its night time and I make a little cave and start mining cobble stone.I go out in the morning and theres this perfectly normal looking skeleton with a golden helmet on it.I kill it after taking a few hits and suddenly I'm on fire.I run back to my cave and check for potion statuses in my inventory and I see myself as a SKELETON....And I am basically like wtf happened at this point.

Any way to revert this?I go on fire every time I go into sunlight and its pretty annoying...

Well, you've just found the joy of using the Morph mod! The bracket keys ( thats the [ and ] keys) open the GUI for morphing. Just hit one of those then scroll up to your normal skin and left click your mouse. The modpack default setting is to automatically force you into the shape of a mob the first time you kill one (so you're safe killing skeletons until you run into a variant like the wither skeleton). I really like the Morph mod, especially for the ability to fly as a bat, but I hated the involuntary changes. You can get rid of that by editing the config file for the Morph mod (find the line that says InstaMorph=1 and change it to instaMorph=0). If you've never messed around with the config files before, you can find them by clicking on the Windows Start tab, then type "%appdata%" into the search field. You should find a file labeled Roaming. Click on that, then click on the .technic file, followed by the modpacks file, then the attack-of-the-b-team file, then the config file, then the Morph file. Find the line I mentioned above and change it. Hit X to exit the screen and chose to Save the changes when it asks.

Edited by MikehellRS

Well, you've just found the joy of using the Morph mod! The bracket keys ( thats the [ and ] keys) open the GUI for morphing. Just hit one of those then scroll up to your normal skin and left click your mouse. The modpack default setting is to automatically force you into the shape of a mob the first time you kill one (so you're safe killing skeletons until you run into a variant like the wither skeleton). I really like the Morph mod, especially for the ability to fly as a bat, but I hated the involuntary changes. You can get rid of that by editing the config file for the Morph mod (find the line that says InstaMorph=1 and change it to instaMorph=0). If you've never messed around with the config files before, you can find them by clicking on the Windows Start tab, then type "%appdata%" into the search field. You should find a file labeled Roaming. Click on that, then click on the .technic file, followed by the modpacks file, then the attack-of-the-b-team file, then the config file, then the Morph file. Find the line I mentioned above and change it. Hit X to exit the screen and chose to Save the changes when it asks.

Thanks for the help.Pfft I know all about config file and so on.Been playing minecraft since 1.7 Beta :P Just stopped playing somewhere around 1.3