[1.2.9i] Tekkit by CraftersLand [PvP | Clans | Economy | Dynmap | Towns | 80 Slots] Be inventive!

brunyman

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

ola

Hi all, just wanted to write a quick review of the game (for more shopping sprees tehe ) and let the Gals of tekkit know its quite fun. 
Ive played multiple versions and enjoy making large farms in different areas

theres even a mushroom island to explore for!

Think sims but different graphics, they grow on you. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Honestly Such a Great server, i've personally always loved this modpack been playing it for years and after not touching it for a couple years this server made it really easy for me to just hop back in and have some fun, everythings layed out simply to avoid confusion, the marketplace makes it easier to just jump back into the action always easy to find what you need and not to mention the town feature to protect your builds and land make it less of a hassle. Outright great modpack but players are a bit low of a player count so i give this server an overall 4/5 rating. absolutely in love with it.

This is possibly my favorite server to play on. I play almost every day. I love how to market works because you can usually get what you need really fast for a good price. I like the anti grief system and the idea of nations on this server. The chat is super friendly. Overall I feel this server is one of the best out there.

-- Kal_El115