CrayFish Custom Config Modification

Here is my little contribution to the community for this modpack. It is nothing massive but it should work well for people. I have not yet tested it as I do not have access to my server files right now but I dont see why it wouldn't work. So I will edit this post once I can test it or if somone else wants to test it and reply that works too.

This is a modification to the CrayFish furniture mod to include the raw Food+ items so that CrayFish's oven can cook and output them. I also added the vanilla minecraft carrot to output the Food+ Cooked Carrot.

These IDs are from the default B-Team pack.

Unless the B-Team pack authors write this into the main modpack zip you will have to re-add these in after every pack reset or update.

####################
# oven
#===================
# Add custom items to the Oven recipe list.
####################

oven {
    # Add Your Custom Food Item IDs Here To Be Cooked
    I:initIDs <
     >

# Add Your Custom Food Item IDs For The Result Of Cooking Here
    I:resultIDs <
     >
}

EDIT: Just tested it and it works fine. This is also only required server side. So for those of you hosting servers this edit can be applied server side and even without a client side patch it will work. If you are running SSP then just add this into your CrayFish config.

Edited by HalestormXV

Thanks for the reminder on this, I'd forgotten (people have probably got used to cooking mutton now, too, so that was a near miss).

If a mod looks over this can you please check if it is possible to get this change to the config officially added?  It certainly seems like something everyone would always want, I really can't see any downsides (other than maybe encouraging people to use the oven if you were considering removing it).