Corrupt Worlds

Crunchy71

Has anyone else been having problems with this crashing and then your world be gone. I have lost two different single player worlds so far like this. I am enjoying playing this mod pack but starting to hesitate before I start up a third world and put hours/days into just to lose everything again.

No, what are your specs? Are you on single player, hosting from a dedicated machine/single machine, what version of ATB do you have? I have a server running fine for 10 days (default RAM assigned which I believe is 2GB Min and 3GB Max) and the computer restarted once or twice while the server was still running and everything still staved and was fine even after reboot (server runs on linux though).

If you're using a singleplayer world then you can simply start another with the same name, it should find and repair the old world for you (they're not gone generally, you can find them in the folders and fix it with MCEdit sometimes alternatively).

I've only had this happen to me with singleplayer worlds, have you noticed any sort of correlation with things you're doing and world-hiding crashes?