Attack Of The B-Team Survival Crashing

Hello! I need some help with the Attack Of The B-Team modpack. What happens is as soon as I enter my survival world, within about 10-20 seconds, my game crashes. No crash report is shown (sorry), i'm simply brought back to my computer desktop screen with the Technic Launcher on the screen. I've tried switching versions, changing Technic Launcher builds and doing anything that could affect it. Strangely, my creative world runs completely fine, and when I made a NEW survival world, it was fine as well. So there is a problem with one specific world, and I need some help bad. PLEASE HELP ME!!

I'm having the exact same issue.  The game was working fine up till the past 2 days.  As far as in game stuff this is right around the time I went into the TropicCraft realm.  Whether that is related or not.  I can't play as the game keeps crashing and their is no error/crash report. I don't know what's causing the problem.  

More info Game updated today and still having issue.  I have to believe something I did in game caused a problem.  Would catching a t-rex and brachiosaurus in the mob catchers cause an issue.  Creating a new world I have no issues. I can log in and see all my stuff but after about 13 seconds the game closes and says shutting down internal server then goes back to the technic screen.  Doesn't seem to matter what I do.  

Releasing them did not help. 

Edited by AgressiveIn

Well I'm working on it now.  I found that if I replaced the region file with a different region file from another save that my game would quit saving.  That unfortunately deleted all the blocks I'd placed down so I'm trying to play with the different files and see if a certain file is responsible and will let me keep my structures.  

So looks like its not good news.  r.-2.-2.mca is the problem file.  Deleting this from my region folder will stop me from disconnecting.  But without it I have none of the items I've placed.  

tried a Region Fixer and it couldn't find any issue with the files so looks like its unsaveable. 

Edited by AgressiveIn