Insane lag issues

ed420

im not really sure whats going on with it.

i can run other modpacks just fine but this one lags really bad each time i try to play it.

i set everything to the minimum in the video settings but still get 3 fps or less.

any suggestions?

I have the same problem i have an Assus G75vx my processor is Intel core I7 - 3630qm, 2.4GHz memory of 32GB

I can play like 3 minutes then its starts to lag to the point i cant move, cant open the option menu and cant do nothing.

I don't know what i'm doing wrong. i downloaded Technic and the mod pack i think its playing the mod pack in 1.6.4 don't know if that is correct but it opens automatically in that.

i really doubt its my graphics card. i can play world of warcraft with 0 lag.

i have 4 gigs of ram and 750 is dedicated to the mod beacuse 1 gig would just make it crash.

i have a 2.7 quad core

World of Warcraft isn't a good indicator of your graphics card, FYI. :P

I am having the same problem. I was up till 2 Am this morning and the game worked flawlessly. Came home today to find the game hardly working for everyone trying to play on my server. Starting to think its not just my server and its the game as a whole.

My Server is having the same issue.  We've even removed most of the machines so all our bases looked like stripped shells of bases and moved spawn to a remote location so no one's base near spawn would be loaded.  It starts out fine but about 10-20 minutes after a reboot the CPU load indicator on multicraft goes from 20% to 100% every second or so and I'm getting errors that the server can't keep up in the console.  I'm about to just move us back to 1.0.8.

Going back to 1.0.8 does solve the problem and is an easy fix for now. game seems to be working fine. I was able to play maybe 5-10 seconds before the game would lag so bad, i couldn't do anything. i started taking stuff down too thinking i was over exhausting the server but 1.0.8 seems to be the way to go.

My Server is having the same issue.  We've even removed most of the machines so all our bases looked like stripped shells of bases and moved spawn to a remote location so no one's base near spawn would be loaded.  It starts out fine but about 10-20 minutes after a reboot the CPU load indicator on multicraft goes from 20% to 100% every second or so and I'm getting errors that the server can't keep up in the console.  I'm about to just move us back to 1.0.8.

1.0.8 works great. Use that

How would one change back to 1.0.8? I would like to play single player on that, I just cant figure out how to change it back.

In your technic launcher in the list of mods there is the Attack of the B-team mod in the list. On the Attack of the B-team picture there is a gear button that you should push. Once there you can select the "Manually select a build" check box/circle and then you are able to select the build. click the drop arrow and you can select 1.0.8 and hit save. When you press play to play attack of the b-team it will ask you to update and hit yes and that will reset your game back to 1.0.8