Lan world Attack of the B-Team HELP!

Me and my brother want to Lan but we can't. If I open a Lan-world he doesn't even see it. And the same if he does open a world to LAN. We are in the same internet network though. So it should work. And it does work with normal minecraft but not with attack of the B-Team. We are also in the same B-team version.

Please someone help! :kiddo:

Windows networks can be twitchy with discovery, even if you don't see it in the list you can still connect directly using the "open to LAN" players ip-address or computer name.

To find your IP Address if you don't know it (you need the local one within your network that says which PC, not your internet one that says which building)

1: Open command prompt,

2: Type ipconfig

3: A bunch of info will come up, the more network adapters you have (wireless, mobile broadband, hamachi etc.) the more will be in there, so look for the one you think you're using.  For me it's a network cable, so it's this one;

Ethernet adapter Local Area Connection:

Connection-specific DNS Suffix  . : BenNET
   Link-local IPv6 Address . . . . . : fe80::4c3c:bc04:bb34:356c%11
   IPv4 Address. . . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.1.11
   Subnet Mask . . . . . . . . . . . : 255.255.255.0
   Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . : 192.168.1.1

There it is (IPv4 Address).  Run the server, open to LAN, then the other player should be able to connect using that number.

Edited by Loader

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hello all,

I've got the exact same problem only for attack of the b-team. I start a Lan world to play with my room mate and he can't see it. If he starts a Lan world i can't see it. We tried direct connect with the IP but it doesn't work neither.

Lan world is working for a regular minecraft game and for the mod Hexxit.

If you had the same problem and know how to resolve it, please share :)

Thank you!