Odd Problem

rogueclon946

So my computer crashed with my world running, and now I've got some interesting things happening.

First, it's lagging badly and my forge log is getting spammed with this:

[FINE] [ForgeModLoader] [Calclavia-Core]SaveManager: Something tried to save null

Second, it's been happening but it got a lot worse. My power suit randomly gets a lot of heat while standing still doing nothing. Before it would just be around 100 at a time and not often so it was fine, but now its in the thousands, and instantly killing me. Anyone have any ideas?

There isn't a crash log since the game isn't crashing either.

Oh and looking at ender chests gives me x ray too. Something's probably corrupted.

Edited by rogueclon946

Yeah I had a feeling I was boned. I might just start playing on your pack, I like some of the additions quite a bit.

come, welcome, more the merrier. just sign, up the mod pack link is there at the website as soon and you sign in (some of our mods wont allow public pack so we have to do this grey list workaround) we have team speak to

Yup, off to your pack. Oh, and as soon as I spawn from either loading or respawning after death I fall through the world, no matter how long I wait. Everything loads fine but im running like 3 seconds per tick xD

I was getting bad login, did you have it down until you fixed the NEI problem?

nah the nei is fixed, a guy just came back from holidays and his me system is lagging out the server currently, he will have that fixed soon

,you have to run 64 bit java with at least 4 Gb given to the launcher or you will always fall though the earth. 200 mods is a lot to run. I run at 6 GB with no issues

I'll have to try that on my world too. I was only running it at 3 lol. But I can't really go past 5 without closing all my chrome tabs :(

EDIT: Heh nope still falling through with ram at 5gb, and it never even went past 3 in use.

Edited by rogueclon946

a guy just came back from holidays and his me system is lagging out the server currently (all of ours where, he is the only one left), he will have that fixed soon, try again in a day or so, could be that is all it is. mind if I ask where you live? one of our members lives in Florida and he get a bad node every so often, he says he has to reconnect a couple of times once in a while then everything is fine