Help with a problem with axes.

samurai712

When I try to use an axe, it doesn't cut down trees fast. It actually cuts slower than punching the tree. This applies to all axes. What's causing this? Which mod do I have to remove/edit or what item should I be using?

EDIT: I'm so dumb you can ignore me. (it's treecapitator)

Edited by samurai712

As crusader said, the magic of treecapitator at work. You can actually disable the artificially long chopping time via config file, just don't ask me where.

If you want to bypass treecapitator to chop just a single block of wood, hold the sneak key while chopping (default: shift key).

As crusader said, the magic of treecapitator at work. You can actually disable the artificially long chopping time via config file, just don't ask me where.

If you want to bypass treecapitator to chop just a single block of wood, hold the sneak key while chopping (default: shift key).

if someone could actually let us know where that config file is and what lines need to adjusted then that would be awesome :D

edit: little edit here. i think i found the config file and lines that decide break speed: appdata>roaming>.technic>modpacks>tekkitmain>config, here is where you look for the TreeCapitator.cfg

in this config file look for the next line(use ctrl+F): [Global] When true, the log break speed is equal to original break speed / (tree height * <treeHeightModifier>). 2 lines below is the true and false setting to be input. This should hopefully help :D

edit2: tested this with the above config line set to false and it works. 

Edited by crusaderkvw