So much ORES!

Theeaxe

Hello Everyone!

I was looking for some more information on how to make it spawn so many ores, since I made a map in Tekkit and would like to make it spawn a bunch of ores so it is easier to build factories!

Thanks,

Theeaxe

www.youtube.com/user/theeaxe1

Perhaps it would be best if you posted this in the Tekkit section, but in Tekkit (Classic, not the new one) at least you can just build a couple of Steam Engines (which in Tekkit Classic don't explode) and get a Quarry set up.

Perhaps it would be best if you posted this in the Tekkit section, but in Tekkit (Classic, not the new one) at least you can just build a couple of Steam Engines (which in Tekkit Classic don't explode) and get a Quarry set up.

I think OP was referring to the larger (sometimes massive: veins of 14 diamond ore blocks?!) ore deposits in the worldgen.

If so:

TheAxe: You need a mod that alters the chunk generation. Naturally, this means that, even if you add it, it will only take effect in chunks generated after you do (probably. Some mods I've seen do "retro-generation", but it tends to be risky). I don't know what version of MC Tekkit Classic runs on, but if it's not 1.6.4, it's unlikely the exact mod from B-Team will work.