[1.2.*<latest>] BEARS GRILL [PVP/PVE/SURVIVAL W/ TOWNY][30 SLOTS]

Nomdadon

Server: minecraft.bearsgrill.ch:25565 ( currently 98.245.16.33 )

Tekkit 1.2.9e, Minecraft 1.6.4

* (We upgrade quickly and often)

Rules:

1) MyTown is used to 'protect' buildings and no-pvp areas, users can create their own towns

2) PVP is wide open in non-town areas and wilderness and towns which allow PVP

3) Destroying buildings in non-towns is allowed but destruction just to be a a** repeatedly may invoke jail time

4) Do not abuse broken mods or flaws in the security

Plugins:

1) Tekkit

2) MyTown ( replaced Towny )

3) Essentials

4) Vault

5) Tardis

6) Lockette

7) mcJobs

8) mcMMO

9) bPermissions

Description:

Started for a place for friends to hang out, build and explore but open to the world to come join us. If a mod looks stable and interesting we may add it at user request. We are community driven for functionality and rules.

Uptime:

We expect to be up 24x7 with an automatic restart at midnight everyother day automatically. Occasionally if something is broken there may be a restart but we strive for stability.

Player base:

We are looking for regular players who want to build and show what can be done with the available tools. We do not want people who show up, beg for op and then become pests when denie

Edited by Nomdadon

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hye my name is Monocrame, I finished playing on my last two servers because they seemed to poop out.  So I'm looking to start over in a new server.  You guy's server seems pretty nice.  I'd like to try it.  I'd like to try being a mod on one server, and playing legit on another.  So if you need a mod, let me know.  I'm also interesting in doing some free build for the server public areas or something?  That seems pretty fun and I didn't do that at all last time.  I definitely would want to suggest some mods to add as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Like all servers things come and go especially with people.  We tend to have regulars that have been around for a few years.  Things are quiet right now, I think a lot of our users are waiting on the next Tekkit.

To move up the 'ranks' just join, be active, be creative and help others.  The admins watch and will bump people up when good behaviors show to be a trend, not just a push for rank. Asking for Mod/Ops is a negative that makes the decision take a LOT longer.

• 3 months later...