Custom Modpack to Server

minispizza

Hi everyone! Don't know if I am posting this in the right place :P. I was wondering how I would change my Custom modpack JAR file, into a server using the custom modpack. If you have an answer, please tell me!

Edited by minispizza

I see what you mean, but this does not help. I have a Server with MCProHosting, (Multicraft) and know what to do once I get everything right. I need instructions on how to take the JAR file I have (Custom JAR, Custom Modpack) and make it a server file jar thing, like you can download a ZIP file of a main modpack (BTeam, Hexxit, Tekkit, etc.) and it already has the files. I think I could download one of the Server ZIPs and change the mods to the ones I am using, but am not sure. Please Help!

Thanks,

Andrew

• Discord Moderator

What do you mean by "injected"?

That there are some mods which are not normal Forge mods which are packaged as mods capable of just being dropped in the "mods" folder. It is extraordinarily unlikely that you would be using one of these mods so you would most likely just want to do the "server installation" method for Forge universal and then rename that file to whatever you want.