Can anyone see what I screwed up?

minispizza

"IC2{1.117.921} [industrialCraft 2] (Industrial Craft 2 Mod.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Errored"

I would suggest re-downloading IC2, might help.

Hope this helps. 

Ummmm.... I tried that didn't fix anything...

"IC2{1.117.921} [industrialCraft 2] (Industrial Craft 2 Mod.jar) Unloaded->Constructed->Errored"

I would suggest re-downloading IC2, might help.

Hope this helps. 

OHHHHHHH.... I see what you mean, I will do that when I get home... Thanks!

• Discord Moderator
  • One does not typically name their pack archive "modpack.jar". It is confusing since that name has specific meaning when used in the "bin" folder, and it really isn't a "jar" file if it is just a ZIP archive renamed to have a ".jar" extension.
  • You have a bunch of extracted mods in your "mods" folder. Don't do this. Leave them as the zip/jar archive.
  • From the names of some of your mod files it is clear that you are not getting your mods from the authors' preferred location. This often leads to confusion for installation and maintenance.
  • Many of your mods are out of date with known bugs/crashes/problems.
  • If you are going to include IC2 I highly recommend looking at this post:
  • You have Item ID conflicts between AM2 and TE/CoFH.

What is TE/CoFH? And thanks for the tip, what should I name the pack archive? (Other than modpack.jar) Also what mods are out of date? I recently updated Project Red...

UPDATE:

I believe TE is Thermal Expansion, and think CoFH is a core mod...

Edited by minispizza

Yeah new issue, not sure if this is just happening for me... but... http://imgur.com/CvUPuWU

Now its working, I had to delete the Mod folders, no ID conflicts... Now... just to get the server version to work, for some reason when I try to join the server (MarbleShift (NOT home hosted)) It says there are ID conflicts between the server and the world...

Edited by minispizza

• Discord Moderator
  • I should probably have been more explicit. Your pack archive should not have a ".jar" extension. If it is a ZIP format archive (as it should be) then the extension should be ".zip".
  • Try resetting your pack (in the launcher). You seem to have duplicates of some mods but there are no duplicates that I see.
  • There was no problem with Mekanism but if you want to remove it go right ahead.
  • Again, many of your mods do not have version numbers in their name implying you didn't get them from the authors' sites/threads/etc. This will make it a royal pain for you to maintain which versions you have.
  • Old versions: Thermal Expansion & CoFHCore, Tinkers' Construct, Waila, Ars Magica (maybe others since I can't easily see their version numbers).

Ok thanks, and I will ask this (IDK If you know) but like I said for some reason on server join, I get a message (From my server) saying that there are ID mismatches between the Server and world... Do you know of any fix?

• Discord Moderator

You need to make sure the config files are synchronized between the server and client. This is probably the most compelling reason to have configs in modpacks.

If you have existing world data on your server you will want to make sure you are pulling from server to client, not the other way around or you will lose/corrupt stuff.

• Discord Moderator

If those are the only two files in your server config folder then the server only has Forge running. No other mods are loaded. Are you sure you are looking in the right place?

Have you ever actually logged into the server? If not you need to make sure all your mods (well, all of them that aren't client only) are in the correct folder on the server as well as all your config files needing to be in the config folder.