Trouble starting Tekkit server with mcpc+

MaddFratter

I have a fresh Tekkit 1.2.8d server and tried adding mcpc+ 1.6.4 build 236 as recommended. But every time I trying starting the server I get the same error message.I have also tried several newer and older builds, all give the same results.  I have renamed the original Tekkit.jar to "Tekkit.jar.bak" and renamed the mcpc.jar to "tekkit.jar" as stated in this post I found :

"SemiPr0, on 16 Mar 2014 - 06:33 AM, said:

If you're using MCPC+ setting up plugins from Bukkit.org is relatively simple, as long as the plugin you want to use is compatible with MC 1.6.4 you're largely good to go.

So basically get MCPC+ for MC 1.6.4, upload to the server root directory via FTP, rename the Tekkit Jar file to Tekkit.jar.bak and name the MCPC+ Jar to Tekkit.jar or Custom.jar depending on what your set up requires.

Then after that any Bukkit or Forge based plugin can be dropped into your Plugin directory and used relatively easily depending on the plugin."

I have pasted the console results below. There was no crash log generated. If anyone can help me get this working that  would be awesome!  

2014-03-26 21:05:10 [sEVERE] [ForgeModLoader] Unable to launch
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.launch(Launch.java:131)
        at net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch.main(Launch.java:27)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
        at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
        at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.ServerLaunchWrapper.run(ServerLaunchWrapper.j
ava:86)
        at cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.ServerLaunchWrapper.main(ServerLaunchWrapper.
java:54)
Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.fuseso
urce.jansi.internal.Kernel32
        at org.fusesource.jansi.internal.WindowsSupport.getConsoleMode(WindowsSu
pport.java:50)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.libs.jline.WindowsTerminal.getConsoleMode(Wind
owsTerminal.java:176)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.libs.jline.WindowsTerminal.init(WindowsTermina
l.java:80)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.libs.jline.TerminalFactory.create(TerminalFact
ory.java:93)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.libs.jline.TerminalFactory.get(TerminalFactory
.java:151)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.libs.jline.console.ConsoleReader.<init>(Consol
eReader.java:140)
        at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.libs.jline.console.ConsoleReader.<init>(Consol
eReader.java:126)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.<init>(MinecraftServer.java:258)

at net.minecraft.server.dedicated.DedicatedServer.<init>(DedicatedServer
.java:67)
        at net.minecraft.server.MinecraftServer.main(MinecraftServer.java:1756)
        ... 12 more

C:UsersTedDesktopTekkit_Server>pause

continued...although maybe I spoke too soon!

I'm getting Out of Memory PermGen errors shortly after I log in then get booted off. Maybe lack of memory issue on my server computer?  I only just discovered that Tekkit launches with 3GB of memory allocated which might be pushing things...however without MCPC+ Tekkit has been running fine.