HELP!

Hey everyone, i have a 2 gig macbook which used to run tekkie classic just fine, then we had to give our computers back to the school and when we got them back again i can't play tekkit classic anymore! Everytime i started tekkie up, it runs fine for the first time and then it freezes and won't move when i try to log on after that! Help me please

I'm not very well educated in this respect of Tekkit but I guess your Macbook might be running out of memory. Try running programs like CCleaner to see if you can free up space on your Mac. You could search ways to boost your mac's performance/free up memory on Google, there must be a program that can do that.

Hey Guys! In my Technic Launcher, when I clicked on the Tekkit Classic it would have the loading bar and then it would just go away. So I clicked on the "Settings" for the Tekkit Classic, and clicked "reset pack" then i tried to play and it said

Error installing the following pack:Tekkit Classic

An error accured while trying to delete: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please check your system setting