CS UMS Flans Mod Issues

AceTheGreat

I downloaded this pack about a month ago, and began construction on a lab. It is almost done, but I saw an "update" button, I update and flans mod is 99% GONE, and It was one of my main projects. Can someone tell me how to downgrade so I can fix this, and I already went into modpack settings and tried to change the verison and the only one that comes up is the one with no Flans mod. (I built it in 1.3.4 of the modpack and now I am locked into 1.3.5)

Edited by AceTheGreat

I downloaded this pack about a month ago, and began construction on a lab. It is almost done, but I saw an "update" button, I update and flans mod is 99% GONE, and It was one of my main projects. Can someone tell me how to downgrade so I can fix this, and I already went into modpack settings and tried to change the verison and the only one that comes up is the one with no Flans mod. (I built it in 1.3.4 of the modpack and now I am locked into 1.3.5)

Yeah, I made a stupid mistake and accidentally forgot the Flan's mod folder, I'm releasing a hot-fix update that fixes this right now.