HELP ME PLZ!!!

xAzakura

https://www.sugarsyn..._90912366_66529

here is the custom modpack i have made nd everytime i put it in the technic launcher nd it doesnt work i dont know what im doing wrong or if i messed up the mods in the modpack i really need sum answer im also trying to get a server pack for this modpack so if you can help with that i would greatly apprecite it

• Discord Moderator

That is not a direct download link. Please include the link to your pack page. Now, on to the show:

• You have an old version of Forge installed as your modpack.jar. Get the latest build for 1.6.4 (965).
  • You have a version of ReiMinimap for Forge/MC 1.6.2. Get the version for 1.6.4.
  • You have a very old version of Treecapitator (r01). Update to the latest version.
  • You have an amazingly old version of FurnitureMod for a previous version of Forge/MC. Update to 1.6.4 version.
  • You have a version of Natura for Forge/MC 1.5.2. Update to the 1.6.4 version.
  • You have no config files included. This is "bad". Always include config files.
Edited by plowmanplow

• Discord Moderator
  • You still have the exact same old version of forge.
  • You updated TreeCapitator... to the 1.7.2 version of the mod. You need to be using the 1.6.4 version.
  • The RottenFleshToLeather mod for 1.6.4 I have never gotten to work. However, the 1.5.1 version works fine (surprisingly enough).
  • You still aren't including any of your config files.

Making these changes allowed the pack to start up however, you have item ID conflicts between Pixelmon and FLabsBF.

About config files: You need to be testing your pack locally before you try making it into a modpack which is published through the platform. You can use something like my BareBonesPack modpack to do so. The big point of that is once you start the mods for the first time they will create their config files. These config files can be used to fix things like those ID conflicts you have. Once the config files are tweaked and tuned you would include the entire config folder in your published pack.

Edited by plowmanplow