Tekkit: Missing Mods?

KingArad

Hello fellow Technic players. I'm new this whole Tekkit stuff and the forums too. I have recently bought Minecraft just to play Tekkit with my friends, but when I connect to the server, it says that Forge Mod Loader is missing several mods. I've done everything I can, such as reinstalling the mod pack multiple times and using administrator privileges. I'm using a Windows 7 computer. Please help! I've tried everything and I can't find any way to solve this issue. Thanks.

Edited by KingArad

1) Do NOT use that color with a dark background...I can hardly read what you are typing. Sorry, but this is just awful

2) When it says that Forge is missing mods, it surely tells you which ones, right? can you tell us?

3) can you provide print screens?

4) have you tried to reset the pack (you can do that in technic launcher when using the little icon of the modpack, in your case tekkit).

Find out what Tekkit version the server is running (or if it is running Tekkit Classic). The little gear under Tekkit in the Technic launcher can allow you to manually set a specific version, or if it is Tekkit Classic there is a separate icon in the launcher for that.

The specific errors would help determine what might be wrong or missing.

1) Do NOT use that color with a dark background...I can hardly read what you are typing. Sorry, but this is just awful

2) When it says that Forge is missing mods, it surely tells you which ones, right? can you tell us?

3) can you provide print screens?

4) have you tried to reset the pack (you can do that in technic launcher when using the little icon of the modpack, in your case tekkit).

ugh my bad xD

Anyways, my friends just updated their Tekkit so now I can join the server. Thanks guys!