Getting Tekkit Crash Report

Hey,

I'm unsure where to put this so I apologise if I've put it in the wrong place.

I found this run command that you can use to launch MC with a console thus letting you see a crash report if it disappears too quickly:

java -Xms512m -Xmx1024m -cp "%APPDATA%\.minecraft\bin\*" -Djava.library.path="%APPDATA%\.minecraft\bin\natives" net.minecraft.client.Minecraft

I was wondering, how would you apply this to Tekkit? I've tried

java -Xms512m -Xmx1024m -cp "%APPDATA%\.techniclauncher\tekkit\bin\*" -Djava.library.path="%APPDATA%\.techniclauncher\tekkit\bin\natives" net.minecraft.client.Minecraft
but that doesn't seem to work, most likely because of the net.minecraft.client.Minecraft at the end.

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,

No need to apologise, it's where the cool kids hang out, as far as I know

For reasons beyond me, running minecraft.jar just by clicking on it, or running in console is impossible for technic/tekkit/yogbox etc

(Could be because there's billions of class files being called from different places)

Other than that you're spot on.

But why would this be necessary when your logs go in the log folder and error reports go there or on your desktop?

The reason you can't run technic launcher packs via commandline or .bat, is that the launcher uses a dummy minecraft.jar to merge classfiles into, so when you try to run modpack.jar or minecraft.jar that way, you only get half of the code that you need.