does anyone know of a pure attack of a b team server?

NewBorn

You'd be hard pressed to find it.

you kinda nee plugins on servers to protect land. otherswise, all the mods are going to greif your builds easy and QUICK. (I.E. the RPG launcher, gernades, DUBSTEPGUN...erosion potion)

Horizoncity-bteam

s8.hosthorde.com:25653

You can try our server out. only 4 items are banned, but that's due to crash or dupe issues (99% of servers will ban these items.)

they wont impact your game much.... crayfish oven, bags, and luggage (should all be fixed in the upcoming updates)

I use towny and factions for claim protections and only a few other plugins to improve server experience without ruing bteam experience.

we use: spleef, battleareans, trophyheads, pvplogger. just a few things to improve your server experience with us.

all the mods are available to you to play with fomr the start. (no donate first to unlock crap)

so try us, you may enjoy your experience with us

bags and luggage really doesnt need to be banned, theyre only banned on most servers because of the dupe glitch, but tbh if you need to resort to duping items then you obviously havent gone mining for more than 5 minutes. I have more raw materials than I know what to do with and often make extras just because I can.

Also, this isn't the best location to find a server, as there is a server section on this forums for each modpack.

bags and luggage really doesnt need to be banned, theyre only banned on most servers because of the dupe glitch, but tbh if you need to resort to duping items then you obviously havent gone mining for more than 5 minutes. I have more raw materials than I know what to do with and often make extras just because I can.

Also, this isn't the best location to find a server, as there is a server section on this forums for each modpack.

I know this, and have looked through ever page, nothing.

You'd be hard pressed to find it.

you kinda nee plugins on servers to protect land. otherswise, all the mods are going to greif your builds easy and QUICK. (I.E. the RPG launcher, gernades, DUBSTEPGUN...erosion potion)

Horizoncity-bteam

s8.hosthorde.com:25653

You can try our server out. only 4 items are banned, but that's due to crash or dupe issues (99% of servers will ban these items.)

they wont impact your game much.... crayfish oven, bags, and luggage (should all be fixed in the upcoming updates)

I use towny and factions for claim protections and only a few other plugins to improve server experience without ruing bteam experience.

we use: spleef, battleareans, trophyheads, pvplogger. just a few things to improve your server experience with us.

all the mods are available to you to play with fomr the start. (no donate first to unlock crap)

so try us, you may enjoy your experience with us

I Can't join that server? It has "End Of Stream" And "Communication failure" Stuff popping up when I try to join way I can fix that?