Wat... I don't even. (really weird/game-breaking glitch)

Recently I have been playing on North-Craft Attack of the B-Team. Recently for some period of time each day I can join the server but after about 5-20 seconds of lagging out I get disconnected with an error message. It didn't occur that often and it was happening to multiple people. The owner believes it is a glitch with projectred. Recently I made a tropics portal at my house which caused it to become spawn protected for some odd reason. I am currently trying to fix the issue but I can't seem to join. The disconnection glitch is worse than ever and I cannot join the server at any time. it has gone from an error message to "End of Stream." On my most recent attempt to log in my game had a strange battle between the loading screen and my game. I would be on the server then it would say end of stream only to return me to the game in seconds. this continued for a while untill the screen started rapidly flashing between the game and the loading screen and eventually me having to close it.

I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this and maybe knows a fix.

• Moderators

without a log, nobody can say what the error is

Error logs can be found when clicking the Cog-Wheel button on the top right corner on the launcher window.
If you can't open the launcher the logs can also be found inside %appdata% -> Roaming -> .technic -> logs

Paste the content on pastebin.com or paste.ubuntu.com and give the link.