[Open] Crazy Mad Science Lab Server! [Whitelisted][1.0.10b][18 Slot]

Im filling this for 2 peapol me and my friend hope u accept us both or none XD 

Ign: Igniswolf / Juras_simkus

Name(Optional): Samer Yazbeck / my friend doesent wanna give his name so yeah

Age(no limit):14 / 13

Why do you want join?: well to play this seemed a cool server with a great community specially with this last question / show ur playing as a team , well and cause we can witch and prank peapol muahahah XD jk well ya i guess u can say i like playing with peapol and this seemed a cool comunity :D hope i will be part of it in the near future :3 

Skype[Required!!!]: Natsuwolf / aswell will give my friends skype when u add me XD 

How does a city sound to you(AoTBTwise...)?:awesome just awesome i may not participate with the build cause i suck but i will help making it as mush as i can and maybe live in it :3 or not 

Edited by igniswolf

• 2 weeks later...

IGN: oglan

Age(no limit): 12

Why do you want join?: i like whitelisted severs because their are no greafers 

Skype[Required!!!]: Oglan (my skype is acting funny so it might not work)

How does a city sound to you(AoTBTwise...)?: awesome 

IGN: BigCrackers

Name(Optional): Isaiah

Age(no limit): 15

Why do you want join?: To start it off, I really love playing this mod pack (Especially without having to worry about griefing or stealing.) I have always played on white listed servers only really and I plan to staying like that. I would love to help out with the public builds! If I was accepted I'd be doing many of those ;) *hint hint* And from looking at all the apps, it looks like you already have a pretty cool group of people already accepted and would love to join! :D

Skype[Required!!!]: turkeyylegs   (Yeah yeah its a weird name XD) 

How does a city sound to you(AoTBTwise...)?: That would be awesome! I would really love to do that! 

Hello there!

IGN: MrNoena

Name(Optional): Thibaut 

Age(no limit): 16

Why do you want  title="Click to Continue > by Torntv V6.0">joinarrow-10x10.png?: I joined an AOTB server before but it's down. Now I want to join a better comunity and you guys seen awesome to me :D

title="Click to Continue > by Torntv V6.0">Skypearrow-10x10.png[Required!!!]: thibaut_humblet

How does a city sound to you(AoTBTwise...)?: A place with Shops, Community builds, A statue museum and a lot of other things :)

please add me, I don't want to worry everytime if my stuffs are there when I join. I'm a dedicated player and I just want a server for me and my friends.

IGN: pwajnkaim

Name(Optional): Peter

Age(no limit): 15

Why do you want join?: I'm looking for a fun, small and greifer free community to play with.

Skype[Required!!!]: pwajnkaim

How does a city sound to you(AoTBTwise...)?: If done well, would probably be really cool.

IGN: tyty4646

Name(Optional): Tyler Lindsay

Age(no limit): 12

Why do you want join?: Because I want a good Attack of the B-Team server that has a good community and has little or no banned items and or mods. Also because I cannot find a good server that is public.

Skype[Required!!!]: tyty4646

How does a city sound to you(AoTBTwise...)?: That sounds pretty awesome!

Im filling this for 2 peapol me and my friend hope u accept us both or none XD 

Ign: Igniswolf / Juras_simkus

Name(Optional): Samer Yazbeck / my friend doesent wanna give his name so yeah

Age(no limit):14 / 13

Why do you want join?: well to play this seemed a cool server with a great community specially with this last question / show ur playing as a team , well and cause we can witch and prank peapol muahahah XD jk well ya i guess u can say i like playing with peapol and this seemed a cool comunity :D hope i will be part of it in the near future :3 

Skype[Required!!!]: Natsuwolf / aswell will give my friends skype when u add me XD 

How does a city sound to you(AoTBTwise...)?:awesome just awesome i may not participate with the build cause i suck but i will help making it as mush as i can and maybe live in it :3 or not 

Good to see that people want in even after closing! NEWS: WE ARE BACK OPEN!!! WE NEED PEOPLE!!! All of the quoted are accepted and will add you on skype! EDIT: Oglan I got a bazillion results when I searched you please add me, thellon01 thx!

Edited by Kickbuttkaleb12!

IGN: monty58

Name(Optional): Ben

Age(no limit): 14

Why do you want join?:  I like playing this pack with other people but all public servers suck and I get killed as soon as I leave spawn. I also like playing with people that I can be friends with and that don't constantly break the things I build.

Skype[Required!!!]: toopytypoopyty

Don't ask...

How does a city sound to you(AoTBTwise...)?: That sounds like a super good idea.

IGN: Triavan

Name(Optional): Chris

Age(no limit): 30

Why do you want join?: I love the modpack, and it is more fun multiplayer with a good group.  Having a hard time finding a server that is going to stick around.

Skype[Required!!!]: chrishorrell

How does a city sound to you(AoTBTwise...)?: Sounds like fun

Mod Experience: I love the way the mods interact with each other so I have used most of them to one degree or another.  I am a builder and a tech guy, so TE, MFR and the chisel and carpenter mods make up most of my time.  Also pretty good with the Advanced Genetics mod.

IGN: RiokuTheSlayer

Name(Optional): Rioku/Rio

Age(no limit):14

Why do you want join?:I've been looking for an AoTBT server, but only something small.

Skype[Required!!!]:RiokuTheSlayer/Rioku ShadowHeart

How does a city sound to you(AoTBTwise...)?:um... Quiet? Not sure how to answer this XD

Expirience: Great with Tech mods like Project Red and Thermal Expansion, And I want to try Witchery and ADV Genetics.

Looking forward to hearing from you! ^_^

IGN: Keniafan1997

Name(Optional): Ken

Why do you want join?: I am looking for an awesome AoTBT SMP :3, and this one looks  flippin' cool!

Skype[Required!!!]: Keniafan1997

How does a city sound to you(AoTBTwise...)?: it sounds systematic, hydromatic, ultramatic! 

IGN: monty58

Name(Optional): Ben

Why do you want join?:  I like playing this pack with other people but all public servers suck and I get killed as soon as I leave spawn. I also like playing with people that I can be friends with and that don't constantly break the things I build.

Skype[Required!!!]: toopytypoopyty

Don't ask...

How does a city sound to you(AoTBTwise...)?: That sounds like a super good idea.

IGN: Triavan

Name(Optional): Chris

Age(no limit): 30

Why do you want join?: I love the modpack, and it is more fun multiplayer with a good group.  Having a hard time finding a server that is going to stick around.

Skype[Required!!!]: chrishorrell

How does a city sound to you(AoTBTwise...)?: Sounds like fun

Mod Experience: I love the way the mods interact with each other so I have used most of them to one degree or another.  I am a builder and a tech guy, so TE, MFR and the chisel and carpenter mods make up most of my time.  Also pretty good with the Advanced Genetics mod.

IGN: RiokuTheSlayer

Name(Optional): Rioku/Rio

Age(no limit):14

Why do you want join?:I've been looking for an AoTBT server, but only something small.

Skype[Required!!!]:RiokuTheSlayer/Rioku ShadowHeart

How does a city sound to you(AoTBTwise...)?:um... Quiet? Not sure how to answer this XD

Expirience: Great with Tech mods like Project Red and Thermal Expansion, And I want to try Witchery and ADV Genetics.

Looking forward to hearing from you! ^_^

IGN: Keniafan1997

Name(Optional): Ken

Why do you want join?: I am looking for an awesome AoTBT SMP :3, and this one looks  flippin' cool!

Skype[Required!!!]: Keniafan1997

How does a city sound to you(AoTBTwise...)?: it sounds systematic, hydromatic, ultramatic! 

Hey! Great to see many replies within one day! All of you will be sent a skype request from Kickbuttkaleb12, Congratz! Still Recruiting!!!

IGN: EBSammy

Name(Optional): Sammy (not using my real name.)

Age(no limit): 14.

Why do you want join?: I needed to find a small attack of the b team server that I can enjoy with a smaller group of people rather than with 40+ people at a time. It's just a bit more comfortable.

Skype[Required!!!]: EBSammy0

How does a city sound to you(AoTBTwise...)?: It sounds fun. I wonder how well it would work out, though.

Mod Experience: I could write a whole paragraph about this, but I'll try to be brief and name them all off; Chisel, Flans Mod (the simpler things), Thermal Expansion 2, Minefactory Reloaded, Morph (but who isn't?), OpenBlocks, Sync, Witchery, Galacticraft, Tinkers Construct, ProjectRed(definitely), and I'm giving qCraft a try.

IGN: EBSammy

Name(Optional): Sammy (not using my real name.)

Age(no limit): 14.

Why do you want join?: I needed to find a small attack of the b team server that I can enjoy with a smaller group of people rather than with 40+ people at a time. It's just a bit more comfortable.

Skype[Required!!!]: EBSammy0

How does a city sound to you(AoTBTwise...)?: It sounds fun. I wonder how well it would work out, though.

Mod Experience: I could write a whole paragraph about this, but I'll try to be brief and name them all off; Chisel, Flans Mod (the simpler things), Thermal Expansion 2, Minefactory Reloaded, Morph (but who isn't?), OpenBlocks, Sync, Witchery, Galacticraft, Tinkers Construct, ProjectRed(definitely), and I'm giving qCraft a try.

Accepted, will add you to chat!

I'm posting this for my friend.

he can't make an account on this website for some reason.

IGN: GABEON1

Name(Optional): Gabriel

Why do you want join?: Because my friends want me to join

Skype[Required!!!]: drfit.90

How does a city sound to you(AoTBTwise...)?: Good?

IGN: PCFreak7

Name(Optional): KevinVG

Age(no limit): 13 (14 in a couple days)

Why do you want join?: I like AotBT and I'd like to play in a nice friendly community server!

Skype[Required!!!]: kevinsskype207

How does a city sound to you(AoTBTwise...)?: Nice!

Edited by PCFreak7

IGN: ForsakenLedgic

NAME (OPTIONAL): Louis A.

AGE (NO LIMIT): 22

WHY DO YOU WANT TO JOIN?: Because this sounds like an aqesome server and I would like to be a part of it.

SKYPE (REQUIRED): Hitoriai

HOW DOES A CITY SOUND TO YOU?: Sounds like it would be fun. Like we can all have contributed a small part to it.

MOD EXPERIENCE: A few weeks with this mod, was starting to get into automating an xp farm for an auto enchanter and just having all these books enchanted.

IGN: muteplay

Name(Optional): zack

Why do you want join?: becuase i want to meet new friends and build my crazy creations im really intersted in this and it sounds like alot of fun!

Skype[Required!!!]: blindman621 (not acutally blind its just my skype name)

How does a city sound to you(AoTBTwise...)?: It sounds fantastic!

Edited by muteplay