[Open] Crazy Mad Science Lab Server! [Whitelisted][1.0.10b][18 Slot]

Crazy Mad Science Lab[update: 23 Slots!]

An Attack of the b-team survival server!

As attack of the b-team was created by the evil minds of the b-team, we were created by the generous server host!

Banned Items[Yep I know...]

1) MrCrayfish's oven. Reason? Server crashes.

[This item is not disabled, and you are allowed to use it. From my knowledge, they only crash once after being placed. Let me know when you are going to place an oven XD]

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Application

IGN:

Name(Optional):

Age(no limit):

Why do you want join?:

Skype[Required!!!]:

How does a city sound to you(AoTBTwise...)?:

------------------------------------------

Rules

1) Absolutely NO GRIEFING!!! - Don't just don't

2) Stealing is BAD!!!!! - You've gotta be REALLY nooby to steal in this modpack!

3) Pranks are allowed just no excessiveness! - Witchery craaaaaap!!!!

4) You MUST HAVE FUN - Do I even have to explain?!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope we can greet some new scientists to our server.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

No Plugins, trying to have as little lag as possible!

BTW: 12/23 Slots full!!! 11 More players!!!

Edited by Kickbuttkaleb12!

IGN: ifishi

Name(optional) : Mason

Age(no limit): 14    ( im mature not like some other 14 year olds)

Why do you want to join?: Because I love this modpack and I love making new friends. Also this server seems really fun.

How does a city sound to you(AoTBTwise...)?: Awesome for the AofBt!

IGN: DeCreeperHunter

Name(Optional):

Age(no limit): 15

Why do you want join?: i reaily love this modpack and i want to play with people that wont grief and steal :)

Skype[Required!!!]: alon.gerby

How does a city sound to you(AoTBTwise...)?: Sounds Great !

IGN: Djaza

Why do you want to join?: I am looking for a server to play a lot on, make new friends and have fun!

How does a city sound to you?: A place where we can mess around, have fun and be friends!

IGN: frakka

Name(Optional): Daniele

Age(no limit): 21

Why do you want join?: to be part of a strong community

Skype[Required!!!]: elle-kun92

How does a city sound to you(AoTBTwise...)?: awesome and full of carpenters block

Edited by LongCat

IGN: DeCreeperHunter

Name(Optional):

Why do you want join?: i reaily love this modpack and i want to play with people that wont grief and steal :)

Skype[Required!!!]: alon.gerby

How does a city sound to you(AoTBTwise...)?: Sounds Great !

I'd like to add you, but when I search your skype name I get 3 results! Try adding me on skype: thellon01

IGN:dravushd

Name(Optional):oskar lindvall

Age(no limit):14

Why do you want join?:i would like to play on a small server i hate open servers and i hate to be alone.

Skype[Required!!!]:oskar.och.jakob.lindvall

How does a city sound to you(AoTBTwise...)?:nice

Edited by lolpow

IGN: pandorasol

Name(Optional): Dani

Age(no limit): 22

Why do you want join?: I love playing AOTB but it would be even more fun to play with other awesome people rather than just by myself!

Skype[Required!!!]: danisoledad13

How does a city sound to you(AoTBTwise...)?: That sounds great! I can't wait to see what craziness everyone builds!

IGN: bulldogneon

Name(Optional):mccoy

Age(no limit):15

Why do you want join?:i want to play on a server that has a mature comunity and has people who will help if u need it.

Skype[Required!!!]:bulldogneon1

How does a city sound to you(AoTBTwise...)?:i think it is a good idea to build a city becuase it should be a fun comunity project for the server to do.

IGN:Bashiier

Age(no limit):22

Why do you want join?:Looking for a good whitelist server with mature people

Skype[Required!!!]: i added you already i have like 12 on one name

How does a city sound to you(AoTBTwise...)?: Citys are fun 

IGN:macx22

Name(Optional):nick

Why do you want join?:i try to find a server with community

Skype[Required!!!]: macx11

How does a city sound to you(AoTBTwise...)?: perfect

IGN:dravushd

Name(Optional):oskar lindvall

Age(no limit):14

Why do you want join?:i would like to play on a small server i hate open servers and i hate to be alone.

Skype[Required!!!]:oskar.och.jakob.lindvall

How does a city sound to you(AoTBTwise...)?:nice

IGN: pandorasol

Name(Optional): Dani

Age(no limit): 22

Why do you want join?: I love playing AOTB but it would be even more fun to play with other awesome people rather than just by myself!

Skype[Required!!!]: danisoledad13

How does a city sound to you(AoTBTwise...)?: That sounds great! I can't wait to see what craziness everyone builds!

IGN: bulldogneon

Name(Optional):mccoy

Why do you want join?:i want to play on a server that has a mature comunity and has people who will help if u need it.

Skype[Required!!!]:bulldogneon1

How does a city sound to you(AoTBTwise...)?:i think it is a good idea to build a city becuase it should be a fun comunity project for the server to do.

IGN:Bashiier

Age(no limit):22

Why do you want join?:Looking for a good whitelist server with mature people

Skype[Required!!!]: i added you already i have like 12 on one name

How does a city sound to you(AoTBTwise...)?: Citys are fun 

IGN: xjakemanx

name: jake

age 17

why: looking for small friendly community

Skype skoryk13

How does a city sound to you? great

Wow! Getting a lot more applicants than expected! All of you sound like a really great addition to the group! Accepted!!!!!

ATTENTION!: Any Applicants after this post must answer this question(don't worry it's easy!)

What mod(s) do you have the most expierence with/would prefer to be using?:

IGN: cookieb123

Name: Louis

Why I would like to join: I have played many a server on other modpacks such as FTB  but never Attack Of the B Team, this server would give me the chance to explore this modpack with other people and as well make some few friends :)

How does a city sound to you? Never really been in a server with this idea but I have always thought of it being a good idea as it makes the community stronger

What mod(s) do you have the most experience with/would prefer to be using?: Buildcraft, Tinkers Construct,, however I have seen new mods like witchery which sounds very interesting to use.

Hope you accept me :D thank you for taking the time to read this.

Cookieb123

IGN: cookieb123

Name: Louis

Why I would like to join: I have played many a server on other modpacks such as FTB  but never Attack Of the B Team, this server would give me the chance to explore this modpack with other people and as well make some few friends :)

How does a city sound to you? Never really been in a server with this idea but I have always thought of it being a good idea as it makes the community stronger

What mod(s) do you have the most experience with/would prefer to be using?: Buildcraft, Tinkers Construct,, however I have seen new mods like witchery which sounds very interesting to use.

Hope you accept me :D thank you for taking the time to read this.

Cookieb123

Accepted!

IGN: oglan

Age(no limit): 12

Why do you want join?: i like whitelisted severs because their are no greafers 

Skype[Required!!!]: Oglan (my skype is acting funny so it might not work)

How does a city sound to you(AoTBTwise...)?: awesome 

Edited by Oglan

IGN: BigCrackers

Name(Optional): Isaiah

Why do you want join?: To start it off, I really love playing this mod pack (Especially without having to worry about griefing or stealing.) I have always played on white listed servers only really and I plan to staying like that. I would love to help out with the public builds! If I was accepted I'd be doing many of those ;) *hint hint* And from looking at all the apps, it looks like you already have a pretty cool group of people already accepted and would love to join! :D

Skype[Required!!!]: turkeyylegs   (Yeah yeah its a weird name XD) 

How does a city sound to you(AoTBTwise...)?: That would be awesome! I would really love to do that! 

Hello there!

IGN: MrNoena
Name(Optional): Thibaut 

Age(no limit): 16

Why do you want  title="Click to Continue > by Torntv V6.0">joinarrow-10x10.png?: I joined an AOTB server before but it's down. Now I want to join a better comunity and you guys seen awesome to me :D

title="Click to Continue > by Torntv V6.0">Skypearrow-10x10.png[Required!!!]: thibaut_humblet

How does a city sound to you(AoTBTwise...)?: A place with Shops, Community builds, A statue museum and a lot of other things :)

please add me, I don't want to worry everytime if my stuffs are there when I join. I'm a dedicated player and I just want a server for me and my friends.

IGN: pwajnkaim

Name(Optional): Peter

Why do you want join?: I'm looking for a fun, small and greifer free community to play with.

Skype[Required!!!]: pwajnkaim

How does a city sound to you(AoTBTwise...)?: If done well, would probably be really cool.

IGN: tyty4646

Name(Optional): Tyler Lindsay

Age(no limit): 12

Why do you want join?: Because I want a good Attack of the B-Team server that has a good community and has little or no banned items and or mods. Also because I cannot find a good server that is public.

Skype[Required!!!]: tyty4646

How does a city sound to you(AoTBTwise...)?: That sounds pretty awesome!