[1.6.4]DaddyCraft: By ScottyDelicious[Cooperative PvE with PVP events][120 slots 24/7][Greylist (PEX)][DaddyCraft]

Modpack Platform Page: http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/details/daddycraft.326234
Server IP: 192.99.25.254

Mumble Server: Currently setting it up, check back later today.
Server Rules:

1. Don't be a jerk.
  2. Don't be a Jerk!
  3. PVP is always on, but please only PVP during PVP events or if two players agree to a duel.
  4. No griefing, No Creeps... please. See rule 1.

DaddyCraft is a fun place to build, explore, show off ideas, and have fun. We have planned/scheduled PVP days for showing off your dope armor, magic, and weapons. Before PVP starts the world is saved and backed up. PVP ensues, everything is blown up and the world gets burned for 12-24 hours, reset, restore, back to where you were before PVP. Build on your weak spots, learn your enemies weaknesses.

The name comes from my son's misunderstanding of the homonym mine (to dig for minerals) and mine (belonging to me). He would ask if I was playing "Your craft" or if we could play "Daddy Craft". Now I can say "Why yes, I am playing DaddyCraft"!

We are mostly a group of dads who play with our kids or while our kids watch, so try to keep the language clean <soft rule>, no bans for dropping an F-bomb. We try to keep a light hearted, friendly environment. Bitter enemies on PVP days are sharing secrets and helping each other with projects the next day.

The server runs 24/7. Chunk loaders run while players are offline. Players are limited to a generous 50 chunks (up to radius 3 for 2 different chunk loaders).

The server is greylisted. Come have a look around the world and check out the mods installed. There is IRC integration with PurpleIRC, so If you would like to play with us, come hang out for a bit using your favorite IRC client (HexChat, mIRC, etc...) at irc.esper.net #daddycraft. In game chat is connected to the IRC channel, so you can chat with us from there too! If you don't have an IRC client installed, you can chat with us online at http://webchat.esper.net/?channels=daddycraft. We use IRC heavily for communicating, planning DaddyCraft events, and talking with players in game when we are not in game ourselves.

Plugins on the server include PermissionsEX (PEX), PurpleIRC (IRC <-> In game chat), Lagmeter, and Vault, plus a ton of awesome mods as seen on the platform page.

Some sever screenshots:

One of several Millenaire cultures to trade and interact with
3BfqeEd.png

7j31rwn.png

Spawn Village: Protected area, well lit, no creepers here :P
tIMy7be.png

Edited by Scotty Delicious