(Whitelisted) Bukkit/B-Team Server w/ Multiple Worlds

I run a server that has some active players, but I would like to increase that size, and I am willing to give away 20 slots! I have a protection plugin, that allows each player to claim 10k blocks using a golden shovel, and you get more per hour. I also have a creative world that is accessible to everybody, where you can claim up to 2 slots in the default Member group. The server is still a work in progress, but I plan to add minigames in the future. We do events at spawn where I hide unique items such as Tinker Tools, and ore berry bushes in chests and sometimes multiple chests that contain items can be hidden making the game more fun.

If this sounds interesting, and you would like to join, please leave your username in the comments! I would prefer for memebers to be 16+, but as long as you act maturely, then age doesn't really matter. Thanks guys!

IGN:jeffreyvde

I would love to join! :guitar:

my Skype is [email protected]

In Game Name: tangochicken

I have been looking for a friendly white-listed server community, hopefully this is the one for me :D If you want contact information throw me a PM, I don't really like posting my Skype and such in a public forum.

Alright, just added both of you to the list! Here's the IP:

173.168.213.90:25569

IGN:Vouo

I'm mostly a builder and an aesthetically pleaser. I've been playing Minecraft in general for 6 years and this mod pack since its release. I love the B-Team<3. I would really love to be on a server with a fun friendly community. I hope to hear from you very soon :D

IGN: iPwnKatkat

Age: 13 but I am mature for my age if I mess up, ban me!

I would just really love to join a whitelist server and it seems like a lot of fun :D

Skype (If needed) : iPwnKatkat

Edited by iPwnKatkat

Ign: myth_manaic

I'm a little bit younger than 16 but, I still hope you will accept me.

IGN: Namalos

I would like to be able to play along side my friend, Vouo!

IGN: JackTheSir

Your server sounds awesome and i would love to be a part of it

IGN: Big_Bear91

Sounds like a fun community for a builder, i'd like to join

All of you guys are whitelisted on the server! The IP is

173.168.213.90:25569

• 2 months later...