a simple server

this is a privet server that im paying for. iv been on it for about a month now and my friends dont have the time to get on so im looking for 3 or 4 players to join me and build somthing cool and play together.

i will send SERVER IP to the people that reply, must be 18 or older, please dont lie about age,

no greffing,

the server is (1.0.9c)

In-game Name:

Home Location:

Why do you want to play on this server:

Edited by frostman2008

So I'm not 18, but id really like to join your server... im looking for a nice friendly server to try and do some recording on, one that people wont destroy my stuff, so itt would be nice if youd still give me, and a friend (recording partner) a chance to play on your server.

In-game Name: WitzIpedia and littleduck99

Home Location: Colorado

Why do you want to play on this server: answer listed above

In-game Name: Joppysaus

Home Location: Netherlands

Why do you want to play on this server: I love playing in communities, and I always try to help out the people on the server. I havent found a nice Attack of the B-team server yet, and I hope this will be it!

IGN-AnishUltra

Age-19

Home Location- New York, USA

Why do you want to play on this server: I really haven't had the experience of playing on a modded server with other people, and think that it would be a lot more fun than vanilla. I have also seen videos on attack of the b team, and am anxious to play it.

In-game Name: Kry11ic

Home Location: Virginia. USA

Why do you want to play on this server: Love playing with a community, and it's getting pretty lonely playing Attack of the B-Team by myself. I don't have many friends who play Minecraft, so I want to find a server to get to know people and have fun with.

In-game Name: Kry11ic

Home Location: Virginia. USA

Why do you want to play on this server: Love playing with a community, and it's getting pretty lonely playing Attack of the B-Team by myself. I don't have many friends who play Minecraft, so I want to find a server to get to know people and have fun with.