YazaCraft!! NO BANNED ITEMS!! NEW SERVER!! NEED STAFF!! NO PVP!!

YazaCraft is a small nice community .There is NO stealing or griefing. Ifyou don't obey the rules you are BANNED. We are looking for nice players only. We offer you the experience of a normal single player world and the experience of an awesome server!! We currently are looking for lots of staff so apply in the server for staff. Remember talk to the owner (Yazankhasawneh9) if you want to apply for staff. For your whitelist application you will need to awnser these:

Minecraft Username:

Tekkit Classic Experience:

Additional Comments:

That's all!!

There are no banned items and we hope you join soon.

IP Address:

173.193.221.19:49415

Edited by Yazankhasawneh9

Minecraft Username:
Kper29
i know the basics of it how to set up machines build machines and know how many of them work
Additional Comments:
im a friendly guy who can obey the rules and if your still interested in staff i have some experience

• 3 weeks later...

Minecraft Username:Gdasdaman

Tekkit Classic Experience:I've been playing classic for a while now and mastered the basics, I'm looking for a small community to join to have fun and hopefully learn a thing or two.

Additional Comments:I will apply for staff if i get whitelisted no doubt :)

Minecraft Username: Adzebill

Tekkit Classic Experience: I understand how to operate machinery and how to set it up.

Additional Comments: I'm a bit of a loner, but I do occasionally assist people.

Minecraft Username:  Scottie4998

Tekkit Classic Experience: I have been playing on and off for around 2 years. I know a lot about the magic elements of tekkit classic and the basics of most machinery. 

Additional Comments: I hope that my knowledge of the mods in tekkit could benefit some people that don't know as much, just as they could benefit me in the areas that Iin which I lack.

Minecraft Username: Nanoame13

Tekkit Classic Experience: Very familiar with all the mods.

Additional Comments: Used to play the original tekkit almost everyday.

Edited by NanoameHD

Minecraft Username:  killerbeanz48

Tekkit Classic Experience: I've played lots of technic modpacks. Tekkit Classic is my favorite. 

Additional Comments: My four friends (Maybe 5) and I have been looking for good Tekkit Classic server, since we are becoming bored on our Vanilla Minecraft server. We are all about 16 years of age, all experienced with mod packs. I am requesting to join this server because all servers with no whitelist have banned items and/or items you have to donate to obtain. I hope I and my friends can be accepted into the server, and look forward to seeing you.

Username: wolfleaf

Tekkit Classic Experience: I know all the basic and most of the advanced stuff... but don't know things like breeding plants and coffee from ic2

Additional comments: Tekkit Classic is my favorite mod pack.  I have been looking for a good server to play with people for a long time but since Tekkit Classic is becoming less popular, I can't find very many good servers.  This server seems very professional and seems to have a nice owner.

Server closed check out this server I am in and if you gain the owners trust he may make you staff ( this is a whitelist server here's the link to their website just go to the forums and apply there to get whitelisted it's the best server ever you just have to join for a day or two and then you will realize how awesome the server is.

Link for website: http://classicindustries.enjin.com/home

Edited by Yazankhasawneh9

• 2 weeks later...

Minecraft Username:Azorh

Tekkit Classic Experience:I have Played tekkit classic for a long time now, i know almost all the machines and how to use them

Additional Comments:I am starting a youtube channel soon, and if i get whitelisted i will apply for mod app if they are still needed

Minecraft Username: warforever5

Tekkit Classic Experience:many years of tekkit minecraft and ftb im a master at the basics and can work my way through advanced fairly easily

Additional Comments: plz whitlist me i really want to join this server it seems perfact and i promise swear not to grief spam or annoy anyone and if your looking for staff i have some experience.

Minecraft Username:

Namacil
Im Skilled in BC, IC2, Railcraft, Redpower2, I know the basics of EE2 and im trying to learn Computercraft
Additional Comments:

Im searching for a server with friendly people where i can play with no banned items

Minecraft Username: Moonpizzi

Tekkit Classic Experience: I'm relatively new to tekkit and i'm hope to expand my knowledge in a protected environment.

Additional Comments: I started playing FTB first and learned a lot about IC2 and things like that, Thanks for considering my application!

Minecraft Username:shadowquinn1974

Tekkit Classic Experience:It is the pack I learned to play MC with. Spent over a year playing it and loved every minute

Additional Comments:I am just an old man that loves to play this game and to go back replay this old pack would be nothing but fun. Plus I am thinking about doing an old school server lets play with the pack, not to sure about that yet but sure would be fun.

Minecraft Username: awesomedude20

Tekkit Classic Experience: Played for about a year a while back, ran my own private server with some friends, know all the mods except for computercraft!

Additional Comments: I have high hopes for this server :) If anyone needs assistance with anything on the server, I will do my best to assist!

• 2 weeks later...

Minecraft Username: Teaser09

Experience: I used to play quite frequently a few years ago and then stopped for a couple of years and I've recently started playing again

Comments: I'm honestly just looking for a quality server to play on and I'm hoping to find that quality in this server 

Minecraft Username: ozoomaroo

Tekkit Classic Experience: I have a played it a lot but don't know a lot of ways to make things like factorys and things like that but I love small private servers.

Additional Comments:

• 4 weeks later...

Minecraft Username: AiDeNzZcOolzZ

Tekkit Classic Experience: 2 years of experience

Additional Comments: You should choose me because I am very helpful and useful, plus I am 15 which means I don't have a job that would effect the time I can be online for... I saw someone who's 40 years old and he must have a job and won't be able to come online that much which is why you should choose me :)