Looking for mature players 18+ to play on a casual AOTBT server

Hi everyone, I currently have an Attack of the B-Team server. The thing is that the few people who play on it rarely go on, which makes it more like an SSP experience. I'm looking for a few people (2-3) to join the server to make it feel less lonely. Due to maturity reasons you must be 18+. You must not grief (obviously) 'cause, well, it sucks for someone's hard work to be ruined when all they wanna do is play with friends. If you're interested, please PM me your MC username and I will whitelist you and send you the server IP. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, I currently have an Attack of the B-Team server. The thing is that the few people who play on it rarely go on, which makes it more like an SSP experience. I'm looking for a few people (2-3) to join the server to make it feel less lonely. Due to maturity reasons you must be 18+. You must not grief (obviously) 'cause, well, it sucks for someone's hard work to be ruined when all they wanna do is play with friends. If you're interested, please PM me your MC username and I will whitelist you and send you the server IP. Thanks!

hi my MC name is wrmc503 im over 18 by a few years an would like to join ur server im new to this mod pack but know some of it ( i can also use ts3 too )