Too much lag on single player

Hi, attack of the b-team is a modpack i love but i can't play it because of the extreme lag i am getting on singleplayer.  I am running a 64bit java and am on 2 gig setting on the launcher but i don't know what the problem is. Please can someone help i just want there to be no lag so i can enjoy the game.  Also, my friend was at my house and i opened it to lan so we could both play and he had brought his mac over and was getting perfect frames, but my windows 7 was practically unplayable.  I hope someone can help me out here.

Hi, my name is gtoby001. I had this too. The solution is to get a better cpu or gpu or allocate more ram to the launcher (press the cog in the top right corner) and allocate more ram. If you cannot allocate more, you need to get more ram too. Could you please tell me your pc specs or model so i can give you better help.

-*signed name stolen by wild Mankey!*

Edited by Munaus

• Moderators

This pack is huge and takes much memory, you need to allocate about 2-3 gig to the launcher.

This has been reported many times on the Tracker and that's also the correct place to look in for help.