Can't add modpack from solder

epicsquare

Hi all,

I am having some trouble adding a modpack from solder. I've hosted the solder API on my server, linked it to technic, set everything up, but when I try to add the modpack in technic, I get a server 500 - internal error page after clicking "Create Modpack".

The pack still ends up in my list, but if I paste the platform url into Technic Launcher, I get this error after clicking play:

( Please submit this report to https://github.com/TechnicPack/TechnicLauncher/issues )
    Launcher Build: 439
    Selected Pack: null
Stack Trace:
    Exception: NullPointerException
    Trace:
        net.technicpack.launchercore.install.ModpackInstaller.installPack(ModpackInstaller.java:70)
        org.spoutcraft.launcher.InstallThread.run(InstallThread.java:63)

System Information:
    Operating System: Windows 7
    Operating System Version: 6.1
    Operating System Architecture: amd64
    Java version: 1.7.0_51 64 bit
    Total Memory: 164 MB
    Max Memory: 1817 MB
    Memory Free: 103 MB
    CPU Cores: 8

Any help is much appreciated.

P.S. My guess is that it has something to with the permissions on my server for the Solder API. I'm not too sure how to set them up properly, as my experience with linux is kind of limited. Could that be the source of the issues?

P.P.S. It seems the whole technic website has gone to sh*t today, I'm getting 503 and 524 errors every other page I visit. Also possible cause?

Edited by epicsquare

Solved this. The trick was to go into the "broken" modpack in my modpack list on technic, and switch the minecraft version, or make some other small change, then click save. This seems to have corrected whatever issue occured duriong creation of it, as I assume it just overwrote everything in the database, this time properly.

Hope this helps someone else!