Might have found Problem crashing server when Players connect

Cleanjoe2

Ok, I have one of my members crash the server when he joins, this is after he went to explore to get items. He started lagging then the server crashed. Now I deleted his data history and he was able to join, So I found the coordinates in the crash report, we both went close to the area and started flying around, he got ahead on me then I noticed that when I went through the different biomes shaders I would lag real bad. Then he told me he started lagging and then the server crashed, Now he can not join the server or it will crash the server every time, until I delete his data file. I asked him where he was and I told him about the shaders difference and he said he was going from the silk biomes to the snow when he crashed, Both times. I hope this can help to find out why my server crashes. Looks like going through different biomes affect different players..

Cleanjoe2 From The Attack of The B-Team Minecraft

• Moderators

Post the issue on the Tracker and please use the Bug Report Template when doing so, makes the report easier to read

Also, don't sign your name. It's redundant and shows your ignorance to our Forum Rules

Munaus From Technic Staff of the Technicpack.net