I really do need help but...

Patchpen

I made a thread earlier, in which I requested help. So far it has no posts or even views and it is now off the recent posts/topics. I still could use help though, but the rules say:

• No duplicate or redundant threads - first check to make sure the same or similar thread does not already exist. This includes stickied information. Duplicate threads will be deleted.
  • Do not triple post, and avoid double posting - You have an edit button. USE IT.
  • Do not BUMP threads - This is worthless and annoying and counts as a low effort post.

While I understand and appreciate all of these rules, I still require help. I can understand there being no posts, as someone may be looking for or composing an answer, but there are no views either. Did I come to the wrong place? Is there somewhere else to request help with these issues?I would appreciate a response. Thank you.

Also, is this thread in the wrong spot? I didn't see a better one, and the sub-forum said "Non-game related" Which this is.

Edited by Patchpen

It's about a bug, but it's a known bug, and I was asking if people knew a way around it to hold me over until it's either fixed or I get a new computer.

If not, either nobody has an answer or nobody who does has found it yet. Just wait a little longer and see which it is.

Nobody has even looked at it yet, as it has no views.

You posted it in the middle of the school day for probably 90% of technic forum visitors.

You waited barely 2 hours before this round-about bump.

Your question is in the hexxit section which isn't near as active as Tekkit or AotBT.

In short, learn some patience.

You posted it in the middle of the school day for probably 90% of technic forum visitors.

Okay, sorry

You waited barely 2 hours before this round-about bump.

Okay, I wasn't trying to bump it, I was asking if I had come to the wrong place, which apparently I haven't, as I have replies now...

And 2 hours? I thought I waited at least 4...

Okay, apparently this forum is set to a different time zone, I'll have to fix that.

Your question is in the hexxit section which isn't near as active as Tekkit or AotBT.

I see your point here.

In short, learn some patience.

Okay.

And thanks!