How do i configure TC and AG?

dscliff

I dont know whether or not i need to configure TConstruct for this but for the heart canisters to work the player must be killed by a mob for the the extra hearts to appear. Also, is there a way to configure Advanced genetics so when a player dies, they keep their genetic modifications? I am running the latest versions of the modpack and server. 

TC should let you heal up to the new maximum, it doesn't give you the hearts straight away.  If it's not doing then it's some kind of bug - let me know if that's the case.

As far as I'm aware AG doesn't let you keep the mods through death, but you can take a sample of your own blood which will contain everything you can then use after death to get your mods back.

I am going to look into the TC thing, and see if it is a bug. I have had issues with TC extra hearts and the Morph mod, and i think that's a bug.

EDIT: It is a bug. I took the hearts out of the slot and back in, and they started working.

Edited by dscliff

I remember there being a config value for advanced genetics that permitted gene mods to be kept on death, but I would have to look for it again.

Edit: Was incorrect, was thinking of the morphs config file in regards to this type of thing but for morphs instead (I:loseMorphsOnDeath=0)

Edited by Kalbintion