[1.7.2] Panic Pack

darkphan

My Panic Pack (named after the !panic command in my stream chat that would get used every time I would panic in game [a lot]) is a collection of mostly magic mods, and a little bit of tech thrown in. I tend to shy away from a lot of the "common" tech mods, so you will not find IC2, Buildcraft or even Forestry in here.

Some of the mods include: Thaumcraft, Botania, Blood Magic, Totemic, Biomes o' Plenty, EnderIO, PnumaticCraft, Hydraulicraft, Useful Pet's and more.

You can view the full list of mods on the modpacks page at: http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/details/darkphans-panic-pack

I hope others will enjoy this as much as my friends and I have so far :D

How did you set this up? i'm trying to get a 1.7 pack working and I'm only getting vanilla 1.7

I am assuming you are using the single zip file method, you need to have the correct directory structure, you need, at a minimum of two directories in the zip file, bin and mods. In bin, you need to place the forge jar file in and rename it to modpack.jar ... if that file does not exist, the you will get the vanilla 1.7.

I am assuming you are using the single zip file method, you need to have the correct directory structure, you need, at a minimum of two directories in the zip file, bin and mods. In bin, you need to place the forge jar file in and rename it to modpack.jar ... if that file does not exist, the you will get the vanilla 1.7.

Oh, the forge jar file, i thought i needed the full jar.