AOTBT whitelisted server! 1.0.11a ~ Accepting 2-3 people!

Hello  :D! I know I have posted two other posts before but now I am starting a new one! On our old server some of our new applicants got very bored of AOTBT so they quit and i decided to add some new people. We have reset our world 2 weeks ago so we don't have much except some advanced genetics stuff but we have proposed a new idea. If you join the server you will be put onto a team with the other applicants who have been accepted and you will be put up against a team of me and 3 other friends. You guys will also have the same amount of people. So if you are willing to work with this idea please fill in the application below! Please note we are only accepting a few people so please do not make this a huge topic...

Username:

Skype (required):

How long have you played MC:

How long have you played AOTBT:

How often will you play on the server:

What mod(s) will you use & what you plan on doing:

Why we should add you:

Extra Comments (optional):

PS. Server restarts every hour

Edited by mhanif62

Skype (required):[email protected]

How long have you played MC:since 1.2.5

How long have you played AOTBT: since it came out

How often will you play on the server: 1 or 2 hours a day

What mod(s) will you use & what you plan on doing: witchery and others

Why we should add you:Because I realy like attack of the b-team!

Extra Comments (optional)

Edited by jeffreyvdelshout

Username: CRAZYmonk3y1998

Skype (required): CRAZYmonk3y1998

How long have you played MC: 4 years

How long have you played AOTBT: since it first came out

How often will you play on the server: 5 days a week, sometimes longer. I am very active and get online when I can.

What mod(s) will you use & what you plan on doing: I will use all the mods and I plan on building and adventuring into the mods. I also hope to help others on the server if they need it.

Why we should add you: I think you should add me because I am a friendly and dedicated player and help others when they ask for help. I am also very active and follow the server rules, I also do not like to ruin the game for others and try to make the server as fun for everyone.

Extra Comments (optional): thank you for spending your time to read my application :)

Username:sckeetmore

Skype (required):skeetywheat

How long have you played MC:over two years

How long have you played AOTBT:played FTB for one year and AOTBT for about six months

How often will you play on the server:try to get on everyday but atleast 4 times a week

What mod(s) will you use & what you plan on doing:try to use all of them but not must of the witch

Why we should add you:i love this mod pack but playing single player gets only and i love to help others and for others to help me in places i need help in and i played on a few servers but they took them down due to unknown reasons

Extra Comments (optional):thank you for taking the time to look over this

Skype (required): codyw773

How long have you played MC: about 2 years

How long have you played AOTBT: 3-4 months

How often will you play on the server: almost everyday

What mod(s) will you use & what you plan on doing: I plan on using a mix of all the mods to try and make an awesome base

Why we should add you: I have been playing a lot recently and I would love to join to help the community and have fun

Extra Comments (optional): Thanks much!

Edited by codyw7733

Username:dylanisdud112

Skype (required): dude71499

How long have you played MC:1 year 

How long have you played AOTBT: since it started 

How often will you play on the server:at least 2 hours a day

What mod(s) will you use & what you plan on doing:Thermal expansion, MFR, And the building mods(to lazy to list them) 

Why we should add you: i like to share things with others and play and collaborate with others    

Extra Comments (optional): thanks for reading

Username:ShadowTruth1
Skype (required):shadowtunk11
How long have you played MC:since the beta
How long have you played AOTBT:Havent Played it yet I have no experience
How often will you play on the server:As much as possible
What mod(s) will you use & what you plan on doing:Not Sure Yet
Why we should add you: I would like to play with others on this mod.
Extra Comments (optional):If Possible I Would like to livestream on your server as i am looking for one to do so. Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Username:dolmanet512

Skype (required):dolmanet512

How long have you played MC:about 3 years

How long have you played AOTBT: 5 months

How often will you play on the server: about 4 to 5 times a week

What mod(s) will you use & what you plan on doing: I like flans and mine factory reloaded the most and I plan on building a house with a nice energy system for anyone on the server.

Why we should add you: I'm a friendly, kind, smart, and skilled player that likes helping others and will do what's best for the server.

Extra Comments (optional): thanks for taking the time to read my application and I really hope y'all pick me because I will be a great asset to your server if you do.

Username:rustybair642

Skype (required):Ruben.anthony

How long have you played MC: 3 years

How long have you played AOTBT: only recently have i started

How often will you play on the server: As much as possible but iam leaving for a week in a week but afterwards 4 hours min a day

What mod(s) will you use & what you plan on doing: Obviously Tconstruct but others like witchery and the more fun ones like necromancy

Why we should add you: No specific reason except iam fun to talk to and hang out with

Extra Comments (optional) I am a panda

• 2 weeks later...

ign's:Gunale and Nesamons

why you wan't to join:We always like small server that have a quaint community. We've gone on some other small servers and they were unfair and meanies  :P

what do you plan on doing:Making the best of the community and creating awesome things from most of the mods.

how often will you play: It's summer so, very often.

ages of you and your teammates: 14, 14

extra comments (optional):Will there be fun pranks? (No harm done  ;) )

genders: males

IGN: XxDBOYTYLERxX

Why you want to join: I enjoy quaint servers cause you can get more done and there aren't as many people.

What I plan on making: I plan on making an army base type structure with fortified walls

Mods I will use: Galacticraft, tropicraft, archimedes, thinkers construct, advanced genetics, etc.

Why you should let me join: Because I will be recording it all and posting it on youtube

How long I've played MC: since it came out

How long have I been playing AOTBT: since it came out.