[SOLVED] Hawkeye and Worldguard issues. [Close Please]

Hello, I am hosting a Tekkit Server with Hawkeye and Worldguard. These plugins are giving me the following problems.

1st, Hawkeye only logs what is placed down of the ORGINIAL blocks and refuses to log the blocks BROKEN and the mod blocks

2nd, Hawkeye is spamming my log with things about can't see the block breaked or something

3rd, Worldguard. It lets you place the new items in it but not break them if you are not added to the region.

Re: [urgent] Hawkeye and Worldguard issues.

The world guard bug is a bukkit problem I think. For hawkeye....may wanna ask the hawkeye people. This is for tekkit. If a certain item does wierd stuff, like a pickaxe suddenly making everything explode, you ask here.

If a plugin is messing up, ask the authors.

Also, wrong forum, and format for bugs.

So, your mad that hawkeye doesnt correctly detect...blocks breaking that dont exist in the normal game.

Unless hawkeye adds support for modded blocks, it doesnt seem like it'll work. Granted, I've never used Hawkeye, but I really doubt the tekkit modswould help with this. They seem pretty against helping with problems for other mods.

Especially when you post in the wrong forum, and in the wrong format....hintidy hint hint.

I don't know what's wrong, but i can confirm that hawkeye works on my server.

This dosn't sound like its related to your problem, but you could check this.

Edit: PM'ing you my server IP, if there's anything i could help you with.

2nd Edit: The linked fix worked, anyone reading this try that.