How do I add ram to my server?

You need to add extensions somewhere.  Can you run it with a .sh file instead of a .bat?

When I try using the .sh file it says windows can't open this file. I'm using Windows 7 btw. How do I add extensions?

Edited by Green_Razor

Okay, well then that's the problem (the .BAT gives you an error).  Post up the error on the Tracker and we'll take a look.

When I launch launch.bat it give me this error:

Error occurred during initialization of VM

Could not reserve enough space for object heap

Could not create the Java virtual machine

Edited by Green_Razor

You've set the numbers too high - the 'heap' is an area of memory for late bound code (the early bound stuff is stuff it knows it will need, it goes on something called the 'stack'), when it's trying to put things into the heap to prepare the memory space for use it's hitting the end of what's available, this can mean one of a few things;

1. there's no more free memory (too many programs running)
  2. there's no more memory at all (you've told it to use more RAM than the computer has)
  3. a larger space has been selected for use than it can address (kinda like the first one, but instead of being pinned in by other programs it's limited when it hits the edge of a 32-bit addressable space for example).

This is definitely a tracker thing - please post up there with what you've got in the BAT exactly, how much RAM the computer has and what version of windows you're using (right click on computer and choose properties to get info an the last two, 32/64-bit is important too).

You've set the numbers too high - the 'heap' is an area of memory for late bound code (the early bound stuff is stuff it knows it will need, it goes on something called the 'stack'), when it's trying to put things into the heap to prepare the memory space for use it's hitting the end of what's available, this can mean one of a few things;

1. there's no more free memory (too many programs running)
  2. there's no more memory at all (you've told it to use more RAM than the computer has)
  3. a larger space has been selected for use than it can address (kinda like the first one, but instead of being pinned in by other programs it's limited when it hits the edge of a 32-bit addressable space for example).

This is definitely a tracker thing - please post up there with what you've got in the BAT exactly, how much RAM the computer has and what version of windows you're using (right click on computer and choose properties to get info an the last two, 32/64-bit is important too).

I am using Windows 7 with a 64-bit processor. I have 12.0 GB of ram. This is what is in my .bat:

java -Xmx2048M -Xms2048M -jar BTeam.jar -o true
pause

It's a section specifically for issues like this and bug reports, it's easier to follow this kind of thing using that.  There's a link up the top of the page (next to the forums button) and there's a bunch of links to it and guides to how to get logs and that kind of thing in my sig.