Save expirience

valirius

The liquid is called Mob Essence, and Kotja gave you the basic method to obtain it. Note that it will extract just as well on level 1 as it will on level 50+, so you can use the Extractor early and often (only works when an empty bucket is ready in your inventory, but it does not need to be on your hotbar). Once you get MFR farm factories running, producing Mob Essence industrially becomes a thing, and you will probably have no need of the Extractor any more.

Do note that the primary uses for experience, which are enchanting and Anvil-repairing, can be done directly with Mob Essence when using MFR Auto-Enchanter and MFR Auto-Anvil.

Edited by Curunir

someone else mensioned a good method to automate the creation of mob essence:

use a block placer and a block breaker, place any block that creates xp (e.g. ruby block) and break it using the block breaker, it will create an xp bubble.

When you pace a MFR sewer below that, the sewer will convert the xp to mob essence...

I did this on a large scale and it runs my automated spawners that way.

someone else mensioned a good method to automate the creation of mob essence:

use a block placer and a block breaker, place any block that creates xp (e.g. ruby block) and break it using the block breaker, it will create an xp bubble.

When you pace a MFR sewer below that, the sewer will convert the xp to mob essence...

I did this on a large scale and it runs my automated spawners that way.

What block placer/breaker are you using? I tried to use the minecraft reloaded one's but they don't drop any xp. Are you talking about the ore or the block made from rubies? Also I used coal and all it did was grab non block coal so I can't lay it down

I use MFR block placer and an ME Transition Plane with MFR sewer under the placed block. On the block placer I've set an export bus set to export ruby/saphire/perdiot ore and qCraft ores with exporting just items not stacks. If I set it to stacks the sewer will be to slow. I've added a +2 range upgrade to the sewer.

Edited by bochen415

Confirmed to work with MFR Block Placer and -Breaker, and a range-upgraded sewer below the placement point. Using it also to smash/mine Galacticraft Silicon Ore from my Laser Drill, as it cannot be smelted or pulverized at all. Experience should be dropped on mining by Ruby, Sapphire, Peridot, Quantum and Coal ores, iirc.