||WhiteList|| Community Server Applications BELOW

I have just created a aotbt server (White listedand looking for a small community to play with.   :)

If you would like to join the server you must follow these rules:

1. No greifing!!!

2. No stealing!!!

3. Pranks are allowed but don't go to overboard.

Since the server is gonna be white listed we would need a application. The application must need:

Ign:

Are you a experience Aotbt player?:

Why do you want to join the server?:

I am taking around 10 people for the server. You will be notified if you were selected to join the server.

Ign: CameronHH

Are you a experience Aotbt player?: I've exclusively played AotBT for the past month or two, so I'd say I'm a little experienced.

Why do you want to join the server?: I'd like to join a smaller community server because I enjoy closer knit servers where it's easy to make friends. Larger servers are great, but don't deliver the same warm sort of feeling that whitelisted servers do. I'd also like to join to learn more about the mods and enhance my building skills!

Ign: oobilator

Are you a experienced Aotbt player?: I believe so, I've been playing AotBT for the past few weeks daily and have been experimenting with different parts of it, but there's a lot I still want to try like Witchery and GalactiCraft.

Why do you want to join the server?: I'm looking for a small community as the larger public ones are so impersonal and I feel like I might as well be playing single-player mode. A small, whitelisted server where we can build together really appeals to the sort of gameplay I want to experience.

IGN:Snoker18

Are you a experience Aotbt player?: With most of the mods. But yea im a good at Aotbt.

Why do you want to join the server?:Open servers are not soo fun because there is not much land to build too much grief and SinglePlayer is lonely.

Edited by Snoker18

This is for 2 people.

Ign: rebelsparx, joshgo66

Are You a experienced Aotbt player?: Yes we have been playing this modpack for atleast 2-3 months.

Why do you want to join the server?: Because we want a close community to play the game with and so we can make good friends.

We will put ALOT of hours into this server if you accept us.

We like to build a lot too! so if you are looking for builders just say so and we can help out :).

IGN: Armel0910

In game skills: building redstone adventurer, i like to teach people how things work if they need my help

YouTube(if you have one):

Why you feel you should be accepted: im a very nice person and im looking for a great server where nobody can mess with my stuff without my permission, what is very difficult to find. and its why i will apreciate a lot if im accepted on this server.

I can speak French, Dutch and English

I'm very experienced in this modpack

Edited by armel0910

Age: (No age limit) I am currently eleven years old, but very mature, considering my age.

Ign: Endermanluv1

Are you a experience Aotbt player?: I have just started the mod pack, but like many others, I will gain experience over time.

Why do you want to join the server?: I have been hoping to find a good private server without plugins, but to no avail, and I think this will be the perfect opportunity! 

Ign: Trent365

Are you a experience Aotbt player?:  i have a pretty good experience with it i was on 2 servers before hand white listed ones like this both were great and fun 1st sever the owner shut down and we herd no word from him the 2nd sever played on for about 2 months and the owner couldn't afford to keep it going so that got shut down but fun while it was up so i have a pretty good experience with it  :)

Why do you want to join the server?: because i don't find it fun at all to play by myself 

Skype:i do have a Skype but my Skype name is my real name so i would rather send it to you in private if i get in :)

IGN: NEWB_235

Are you an experienced AOTBT player: yes I have gone on single player quite a bit so I know my way around the mod

Why join?: I really do enjoy servers. Single player is no fun. I don't like griefing and I enjoy the community. I want to build the community here and just be a friendly guy. I am very skilled in design if there are projects. I just want to have a good time and build something amazing.

Ign: TC91

Age 22

Yes i am experienced. Have my own single player world and have played on a large server but want to play on a server on a smaller scale with other people

I do have skype but cannot remember my name, will find out if selected.

In game name:  Newhaven13

Timezone:  Mountain

I've been playing Minecraft on and off for the past three years. I'll admit I'm fairly new to the AoTB modpack, but I'm excited to learn all it has to offer. I'd like to join a small server/community where we can share our experiences and help each other grow. I'm tired of playing solo, so I'm really looking forward to playing with others. Also, I know it's not technically playing but I do watch a lot of various Youtubers play minecraft. In all the time I've played Minecraft I haven't joined a server. I hope to find one soon though!  :D

Have you ever been banned? This is not necessarily a deal-breaker, but please explain what happened: Never been banned.  :)

ign:gallagher18

are you an experiened Aotbt player?: Probably around 7 or 8 out of 10

Why do you want to join the server?:Because i've been playing on my own for a while and it would be good to play with some new people, it would make it more interestng.

Ign: Defill99

Are you a experience Aotbt player?: starting being quite good it with (6-7/10)

Why do you want to join the server?: i want to play with a community to have fun with others and visit others!