List of Attack of the B-Team Tutorials

I have noticed more and more tutorials cropping up on the forums lately, offered by various amounts of people in various amounts of quality. Some of these tutorials can actually be very helpful but it may be difficult to find some of these tutorials after a month or two where no one posts on them but their content hasn't changed, and this thread is meant to alleviate that issue as well as resolve the issue. The list will be by authors, alphabetized, for the time being until more tutorials are posted where categories by mod type, etc are better.

CrazyRandomzZ:

>how to get to Tropicraft Relm Tutorial

>The Promise Lands Ancient Staff Tutorial

>Storage system | item transport pipes

>Advanced genetics tutorial N00b Friendly

DoxNotch:

>Shooting Range

>Thermal Expansion

>How To Build A Full-Auto Dye Farm!

>My Tutorial On The Project Red Transport Pipes!

IDED:

>Tutorial's for Attack of the B-Team

Kalbintion:

>Auto-Animal Farm

>Autocrafting Without Crafting Pipes

>Best Food Plus Food

Loader:

>RedNet 101 (Big Pictures)

Roversword:

>Semi-Automatic Liquid Pump System

If you have posted a tutorial and want it added to this list or I missed a tutorial, please let me know.

Edited by Kalbintion

Would you mind listing what mods are covered by each, as you will note in an effort to not spam the forum with multiple topics I condensed mine all into one topic with a very generic heading, which doesn't truly quantify what is offered in it. Maybe I'm being to demanding here considering you are being very helpful by listing them, but this would make it look like I offered only one tutorial where as I have covered 6 mods in 13 videos (so far).

Of course the choice is yours but it would help users find tutorials relevant to their current issue.

To be honest I think forgo the names and just list the mods with the topic links below.

Still that's just my 2 cents.

Placed link in my topic here to help people find other tutorials for Attack of the B-Team.

Edited by IDED

Would you mind listing what mods are covered by each, as you will note in an effort to not spam the forum with multiple topics I condensed mine all into one topic with a very generic heading, which doesn't truly quantify what is offered in it.

Exactly why I didnt expand upon yours. Your title would be stupidly long and cumbersome. If you were really concerned about making what was in it, known to people, you would have made your title better or simply split them up. That and considering the rest are based around a direct copy/paste of their thread title or a slight modification of it in the event it doesn't really make sense (the shooting range topic for example had a reference to another thread of theirs that wasnt tutorial related)

Actually I have edited the title a few times as I originally listed each mod covered, the bloated title was why I decided to list them as tags instead of in the title, this is why I suggest listing the mods then the topic link rather than just topic title, as some of the titles do not really help anyone understand what to expect in it or what mod they will be working with to achieve the goal set out.

Still only an idea.

Edited by IDED

Actually I have edited the title a few times as I originally listed each mod covered and the bloated title was why I decided to list them as tags instead of in the title, this is why I suggest listing the mods then the topic link rather than just topic title, as some of the titles do not really help anyone understand what to expect in it or what mod they will be working with to achieve the goal set out.

Still only an idea.

The list will be by authors, alphabetized, for the time being until more tutorials are posted where categories by mod type, etc are better.

See my quote above, from the op. Your thread is the only one that doesn't pertain to a single mod or contraption at a time.

Ahh sorry my stupidity there and agreed I think I'm the only person trying to contain all the information in one location.

Do you feel it would be better to separately list each then or am I doing the right thing by attempting to keep it to one topic for the whole lot?

Sorry for what must seem like a inane question but I didn't want to seem spammy by creating multiple threads and at the time of posting it seemed logical to keep it all under one roof so to speak but now reading your post I wonder if maybe it would have been more sensible to have split it out by mod covered rather than trying to address it as a guide to starting out then moving through the stages of advancement (which went astray when I started covering mods based on requests rather than logical order of play)

Thanks for the info so far, we all live and learn.

(Feel free to reply via pm as I don't wish to lead this topic further away from its intended purpose as I can easily remove my post content later to reduce the clutter here)

Edited by IDED